Visiting switzerland : Need tips please

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by vidhukumar, Apr 10, 2007.

1. manjupriya

manjupriya New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am planning for a trip to Switzerland by the end of Aug or beginning of Sept. I know its kind of late to plan. But no other way. I want to do it this year before Winter.

Can you give me some tips on which all places to visit in Swiss? Also I would be travelling from US to Swiss-stay for 5 to 7 days and then to India. So my main question would be: could I stay in one place (might be Lucerne or Interlaken) and go to diff places in Swiss during the day time and see all places (just to avoid the hassle of carrying my baggages everywhere)?

Thanks in advance!

-Manju

2. gaya85

gaya85 New IL'ite

Hi,

Me and my husband are planning to visit swiss in the first week of june.We are living in France.Our trip will be for four days.

Can u please advise the important places that we should not miss while visiting swiss..

Regards,

Gayathri.

3. himrav

himrav New IL'ite

My husband will be visiting swiss on an official guided tour. So, I don't have to plan anything. But can anyone please advise me on what he could get for me. I love chocolates that the swiss is famous for, but can you suggest any particular (non-alchoholic) chocolate flavours or brand names for him to bring back for me.