1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vijay Awards 2012 Photos

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vasuma09, Jun 20, 2012.

1. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Nadhiya is some 50+ She came to film industry in early 80s after completing her UG. She should be some 1961-62 born. Power Yoga rocks!! :thumbsup:thumbsup
    Vikram should be some 4-5yrs younger than her. He is an uncle. :-D
    In Indian Cinema, actress get older soon, in that order Nadhiya is patti:hide: I used to like her a lot. But after reading her affair with that comedy actor:rant:rant

3 people like this.
  2. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Swaran, the other one is Pooja Kumar, one of the heroines in the film Viswaroopam...

3. mommybird

mommybird Gold IL'ite

nadiya 50+ ... She started her career in 1984 and she was 19 then..so she is 47 yrs..you are right. Almost close to 50 and in tamil cinema standards patti dhan.

Affair with Vivek, Have heard that. I just hope it isnt true.

4. divyasselvan

divyasselvan Silver IL'ite

If someone can remember she acted in Kaadhal Roojave movie.. there is a song "Ilavenil ithu vaigaasi matham".. and now she has become heroine to Kamal. But I feel Andrea is more involved than her .. Pooja kumar spoke fluent American English..

And Sofea, I guess you did not see Anjali's dance.. I am sure she is progressing along the lines of Namitha!! She looks so bad and her dressing is even worse.. I wanted to discuss this the day I saw it itself..

1 person likes this.
  5. divyasselvan

divyasselvan Silver IL'ite

6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Divya, I did not see the show or Anjali's dance at all. Thank God for that :-D But yes, she's getting vulgar and looking more awful day by day, so i can imagine why you're referring to her as another Namitha ;-)

7. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Oh god ..i thought Nadiya is happily married with kids and settled down in oversea!..why she have to come back to cinema world?what she gonna proof and achieve at this age?why:bonk cant she retire from cinema with lots of dignity rather than spoiling her name with gossips!

8. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

My question exactly. Guess she would have comeback for a time pass initially. But constant praises about her looks and how well she maintained herself all these while, might have gone into her head and she must have decided to stay on. Stupid woman! "arutcha maava arutchikittu irukira comedian-num, athigama make-up pusura aunty-um nalla vazhnthatha sarithiram illai!"Harhar (comedians who keeps repeating the same old style and aunties who apply lots and lots of makeup have never stayed happily ever after)

2 people like this.
  9. applevaio

applevaio Silver IL'ite

All for Money.. money.. money..