1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Very Shocking

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by brindaarun, Jun 18, 2009.

1. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

I am 25 now and from 17 till 23 I used to use cosmetics almost everyday right from powders,eyeliner,mascara,lipstick and at times when I dont apply any makeup at all I cannot even see my own face,my face used to be very rough with dark pigmentations in some areas and I didnt know the reason then,after going through a smililar website like you have posted I completely stopped using all makeup products because I realised that we live only once and I wanted to spend the days with my beloved ones than getting cancer or anything,from the 6th month(but it took 6 months!!!) I regained my smooth and glowy skin,even I was not able to believe it and cursed all makeup ads,products.I used to be complimented about my skin when I was 15 or 16 from my mother and others and she also told me these years how my skin used to be and again I am very happy how I got my smooth skin back,I even stopped wearing lipstick and I couldnt even look at my black lips before,it got so black because of constant application of that chemical on my lips and now my lips are naturally pink.I use makeup only 2-3 times a year for important occasions.Ladies please realise this,we all are naturally beautiful and nature gives good skin for everybody,we really dont need products like moisturiser,anti-ageing creams,nature didnt intend us to use those and they are only for marketing. Those cosmetic companies who sell these products just dont bother about other's health,all they want is money,they will do anything to sell their products.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  2. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

I am very happy that my thread helped you

3. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the link.. Going to check mine now... :spin

4. Sinha10

Sinha10 New IL'ite

according to your link every renouned brand is dangerous & those have 0 score are not that familiar & also not availablke everywhr........so wht to do? it the site really reliable? i m confused

5. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for the very useful info....

I planned to go for a parlour to do facial.After visiting this site I changed my mind, because they may also use these products.So gals please aware of this.

Regards
    Kirthi

6. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

thanks Brinda for the useful info

7. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi

thanks for the useful information. Though i dont use makeup at all, i used moisturizer, eyeliner, and lipstick. But that too when i am going out. Now i am skeptic to even use that.

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

woww.....good site....thanks for sharing this one

9. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Oh...dear Brindha, All J&J baby products are listed there...I use baby soap and baby oil for DD...gonna stop...

How wise were our ancestors to use herbal products and live close to nature...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  10. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

I heard there are difference in J&J brand too...
    J&J products in US and J&J products in India...

A simple example i observed, take a Dove soap bought in US and take a Dove soap bought in india... 1) smell it - you will find difference 2) use it - you will find difference..