Very Little Brown Discharge And A Clot...at 19 Weeks, Pls Advise!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ashima10, Nov 1, 2016.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Iam 19+ weeks pregnant and two times a week i have to use cylogest. yesterday i used that and noticed little brown part in washroom , i didn't gave much thought to it and went ahead with daily routine.
    at office when i wiped i could clearly see brown colour...no to mention i panicked and ran straight to doc.

As i have no pain dr wasnt muh bothered, she examined and baby is fine. she gave an injection primuot just because she said i have this panic stricken face.but when she examined i still cd see brownish materails on instruments. she said its normal...might be external injury due to cyclogest and advs'd to take duphaston now.i came home and rested .
    now when i got up after sleeping i cd see a brown old type of clot floating down. just one.iam not sure what to think or do....

i have been coughing badly from past 4 days and used some home remedies like (turmeric milk and turmeric with water ), i have no pain.

please advise what that can be....please pray for me guys

2. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

@ashima10 , be cool.... dont stress yourself.... you had an issue, went to the doctor, and she also checked the baby right..... then why worries..... dont worry dear..... take rest at home for 2 days and see...

ashima10 likes this.
  3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks ! It's very difficult not to actually.
    It's relief when dr said it's firm still my peace of mind is little disturbed . I wish I hadn't taken turmeric and milk /water .just praying to god that all is well . Pray for me please

4. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

turmeric and milk /water is fine. nothing bad with that. you are panicking and stressing yourself. remember the doctors words. everything is fine with your baby. the brownish discharge happens during the early days of pregnancy. so dont worry. take rest. listen to calming and soothing music.

5. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

@ashima10 Dr has already assured you baby is fine, so just believe that.Your baby is absolutely fine. Stop worrying so much. IT must be old blood. Spotting is normal during pregnancy. stress is definitely not good for you.

6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Yes I know it's fine . The no pain is the big relief ...Iam just wondering why it happened... just when I thought Iam in second trimester and big reliefs now and this . Internet gives horror stories as well .
    Feeling better now . Hoping and praying all goes smooth in months ahead .

7. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

Stop reading horror stories on the internet. The baby is fine, as the doctor has reassured you.
    All the best.

ashima10 likes this.
  8. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Your dr did a physical examinations,google didnt. so just stay away from them. Googling is causing you unnecesary worries.

ashima10 likes this.
  9. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks saps and dimhere ! Ur words are sooothing ... Dr said the discharge should stop in 24 hrs .,, I can still feel little little now .., the only saving grace in no pain. I hope I get up in morning and this stupid thing is resolved on its own ...and did not affect my pragnancy . Just like a bad dream . Thanks Guys

dimhere and saps105 like this.
  10. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Good thing you saw your doctor immediately. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear the baby is fine and your doctor was reassuring. :thumbsup:

My prayers are with you and your baby. May both of you have excellent health.

And I hope you and your family had a happy Diwali, @ashima10. :)

ashima10 and Rihana like this.