Vastu Shastu of Kitchen ---- I notice that I get angry feelings in kitchen the most

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ChennaiExpress, Jan 18, 2015.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Like everyone, I've had rough patches in life. But when I am in Kitchen, I get uncontrollably angry, it's like everything bubbles up. Few minutes later, I am able to calm myself.

Similar anger happens in my bedroom, but it's not as intense when it is in the kitchen.

How do I deal with this. How should I rearrange objects in the Kitchen so there is flow of positive energy. Because when I get angry and upset and sad it's quite consuming, I have to remind myself that God loves me and it doesn't matter if people are mean to me, so why be angry.

Please help deal with this. I really believe that energy flow and this vastu shastu is a science ..... it just hasn't been proven by modern science yet but has been known to work thousands of years ago when people were more in harmony with the environment.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

2. ChennaiExpress

Re: Vastu Shastu of Kitchen ---- I notice that I get angry feelings in kitchen the mo

103 views and no ideas????

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: Vastu Shastu of Kitchen ---- I notice that I get angry feelings in kitchen the mo

@Chennaiexpress Sister,

Though I dont relate my reply with Vasthu as we belong to Sayee family and believe that things happen to the best effect since we are guided by GURU.

Since you feel low due to various other circumstances (going by your other posts), as you enter kitchen take a deep breath and start chanting Naamsmaran of your favourite God/Goddess/Guru and subconsciously keep repeating and start working, automatically there will be positive energy prevailing and also your dishes will get the best taste with great nutritional value.

Slowly get into this chanting habit be it where ever you are and slowly things will flow with ease and harmony.

May Baba guide you and bless your home in abundance, SAIRAM

4. ChennaiExpress

Gonna try this ..... already when I am in kitchen and have bad feelings, I start talking out loud to God, as if He's right there, watching me wash dishes. I say "God, these crappy feelings are coming again, only you can set things right."

But yes, even before entering Kitchen, I'll meditate upon God.

5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

ChennaiExpress,

reading what you have written about in the above post, I want to draw your attention to this cd player Sony UnderCabinet CDRRW Clock Radio Silver ICFCDK50 - Best Buy I have it right next to my stove - I enjoy music on this one, not necessarily shlokas but also some Indian music and songs while cooking and it always lightens my mood. A couple of my friends like this idea nad have followed it and love it!

1 person likes this.
  6. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Lighter note :- Given choice, I will build a house with no kitchen :D:D:D:D

2 people like this.