1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti's story on Jaya TV :-)

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Aug 19, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Sudha. Yes, you have all been saying this for a long time and it has happened. Thanks for the confidence you reposed in me. If you locate any online resources please post it in this thread so that others also can view.

Well, honestly, apart from half a dozen telephone calls with the producer... Oh, I haven't told about him.. His name is Viswaas Sundar and the company's name is Viswaas Productions. He produced the film Pudhia Geethai in which Vijay acted. He also produced the movie Deva Ragam in which Sridevi and Arvindsamy acted.

He has given an open invitation to watch shooting for this or any other serial. I am yet to find time for that.
    Will have a separate thread (if not a full-fledged novel) on my shooting experiences.

love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Usha. I am sure someone will post the on line links.

thanks once again,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Uma,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. If you are going to watch the programme on line kindly post the links.

love,
    sridhar uncle

4. varalotti

Dear Gowri,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes.

love,
    sridhar

5. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar uncle,

I generally watch sun TV and other channels on isaitamil.net.

They record serials and some special programs and telecast them on web. But the delay will be a day or so (if it starts next Monday then I'll be able to watch it on Monday evening which is Tuesday morning in India, hopefully).

-Uma

6. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir

Very happy to know about this! Congratulations and thanks to Chitvish and you for sharing this wonderful information.

Will be in th lookout for online sites. Hopefully I wish to see your story being adopted for silverscreen too.

My heartiest wishes and prayers!

Warmest Regards
    Vijee

7. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Thanks Chithra for informing us and congrats to Sridhar ! How lucky we are for associating with both of you.

Jaya

8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear sridhar,
    When i read chitra's post about your story going to be telecast in JayaTv, I remembered this quote immedietly:

<dl><dt>A writer should say to himself, not, How can I get more money?, but How can I reach more readers (without lowering standards)?Yes, through ILyou have captured so many hearts by your stories and lovely episodes on Azhwaars. Now I feel Jaya tv is honored by telecasting your story.There are two kinds of writer: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.According to me, you belong to both the categories. All the best.</dt><dd> with love</dd><dt> pad
    </dt><dd>
    </dd></dl>

9. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,
    I always used to admire you for your ability in doing all the works to the perfection. Now I feel it is a feather on your cap. By starting a thread for a great writer and make everyone realise the fact, I do not have any words to express. I think your motto is "

My first thoughts are that I should not let people down, that I should support them and love them.”:)

with love
    pad

10. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Thagadu Thagadu, Thanga Thagadu!