Varalotti's Leave of Absence

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vandhana, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear IL ites,

Many of you may have read Varalotti's posts in his thread about his Leave of absence from IL . :cry: It is indeed sad that he will be away for sometime, and we are all going to miss reading his various takes on all aspects of life.

Sridhar, you will be missed but we do understand your commitments and the need for a respite from IL too. Hope this absence will be very short one indeed and that you will come back all rejuvenated and raring to go again.

So in the meantime we all ILites will keep counting the days till......

Vandhana

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vandhana and Varalotti,

Vandhana- I am very happy you started this thread. After a Day without Indusladies, a month without Varalotti seems harsh.

Sridhar, I read that you are taking time off to attend to heavy schedules in publishing. I am happy that you are so busy as a writer.But surely,IL also features in your commitments?

Please schedule a time by which you will be back. IL will be a less happier place without you. Remember, your clock has started ticking. You have less time to get back! Or we know where you live---:evil:

:wave :cry:
    Vidya

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Another good idea from you Vandhana. I join you about missing Varalotti. How can he not be here in IL?!
    Sridhar, please come back soon. Like Vidya, I am glad that the clock is already ticking away and your leave of absence is a few hours shorter.
    Although selfish, I do feel happy that this is due to your busy publishing schedules. I will learn to let go because many many others too should profit from your writings.
    I wish you every success and await your return.

Greetings and regards,
    Kamla

4. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vandhana,
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention or I would have missed Sridhar's post.:cry:

Dear Sridhar,
    Will sure miss you in IL. But glad that this will be only a month and as Vidya mentioned the clock has started ticking. Can understand your other commitments too. I for sure enjoyed reading all your posts and replies since it kept me in a relaxed mood even while some heavy topics were discussed. See you soon and Good luck with your projects.
    Love,

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    You will be missed , ....but you too need time to finish your work, so we will not be greedy!

All the best for your work, and come back soon with more writeups, stories etc etc etc!
    :2thumbsup:

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I will defnitely miss you and your reality posts:cry: , like other members. It is a good idea to take off for a while to freshen up the mind. :goodidea:
    As much as I shall miss you, I also realise that you need to unwind (we all wind you up no end) from time to time. And so, have a great break. And come back with more zeal and jest and new topics.
    All the best.:2thumbsup:

7. Jana

Jana Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Have a good time publishing your books. Please write again everywhere and in Thiruppavai.

8. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sridhar
    All the best for your forthcoming book. We do perectly understand about your professional( being finanial year closing) and personal commitments.
    Indusladies await you till the time you com back recharged with lots more Kambhar, Abdul Rahman and controversial topics too.

Praying God that your latest book to be published has a huge success and it sells like hot cakes.

9. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Yes indeed ,varaltti needs a respite from Il . I often wonder how he is able to write three days a weekalong with his highly demanding profession. I look forward to his writing withrenewed vigour after the break.
    Regards,
    Meenu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.