1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Seeks Leave Of Absence – For Two Months!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Dec 30, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear ayyan,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes.
    Oh, never mind about not reading my blogs. They are going to be here for ever. You may read them whenever you have the time.

And two months would run in a jiffy. And I'll use these two months to think about something. Pray God that I should come back to you all as a better writer.

love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Meenakshi,

thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Eagerly waiting to see you in person delivering the wishes directly to the couple.

More than IL missing me I'll be missing IL. Even now I have started missing. When I retired to bed yesterday I was tensed. What is this, it's already Sunday night, the Wednesday blog is not ready. then only I remembered about my two months sabbatical.

I am happy that you liked the poem. Keep thinking about it till I come back.
    love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear SumitaR, thanks a lot for your kind wishes for the marriage. And thanks again for your new year wishes.
    We wish you and yours a very happy and a prosperous new year.
    love,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Dear Indhu,
    Thanks for joining me in seeking the blessings of our dear friends here in IL.

Thanks again for letting me call my work as a poem.

That was the nicest compliment you have paid me. But dear I 'know' these things because I have been repeating these two lines or something to that effect for a long, long time.

You see, Indhu, when a young man in love repeats his lover's name he does not expect any other ulterior gain from that except the sweetness which he gets while doing it. Why should be different with God. Why do we need people to tell us 'If you repeat God's name so many times you'll go to heaven.'
    I will rather say, 'If you can tell His name with love, well, there can't be a sweeter Heaven than that.'
    thanks once again.
    love,
    sridhar

5. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Thank you for this.
    Shall pray for all that you wish whole-heartedly.
    Love,
    Malathi

6. varalotti

You are most welcome, Malathi.

love,
    sridhar

7. prijan

prijan Senior IL'ite

respected sir,wishing your dear daughter a very very happy married life.pallandu pallandu ella vallangalum petru seerum sirappudan vazha ellam valla iraivanai vendugiren.congrats once again sir.prijan.

8. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sri,
    First, Congratulations on the good news. Our blessings and best wishes for your daughter. We will miss you here, but you have your duties to take care of so Good Luck to you and Indu too!!
    Aparna

9. varalotti

Thanks a lot Prijan for your kind wishes. Well you almost sang a pallandu for the children. Thanks once again.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear Aparna,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes and blessings for the children. Pray that everything should go on well and the kids be blessed with long life health and prosperity.
    I too will miss all of you. But don't worry. two months would go in a jiffy and I will be back to you with some mega project like a serial or something.
    thanks once again,
    sri