Varalotti Rengasamy's Second Serial Story...is coming up!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ladies,

Are you all ready for the Second Serial Story by Varalotti Rengasamy???

Having completed the First Serial Story - The Haunted House - by successfully hooking many of you to the story every week and receiving lots of appreciative reviews from his fan readers, Varalotti is all geared up to start his Second Serial Story.

THE BEAUTY AND THE BRAIN

Here you go with the "Curtain Raiser" for the Serial Story by Varalotti Rengasamy...

The Beauty and The Brain is again a love story. My pen and I belong to the class of hopelessly optimistic romantics and we team together only for raising temples for true love and love of the truth. The Beauty and The Brain belongs to both these categories.

This serial is about the love between a woman who is the last word in beauty and a man who is the last word in intelligence. This is also a story between two souls, one battered by the most unkindest betrayal and the failure of a lover (remember there is nothing called love-failure, for love can never, ever fail) and the other crushed by a disaster, which took everything worth the while from him.

This is also a serial about what’s happening in the highest places and what is really inside the lives of celebrities. There might be some lessons in it for those who want to be beauty queens, matinee idols, super stars and money-spinners. But the real lesson is for those who have loved and lost.

Swetha Patwardhan and Sethuraman will come to live in your minds for the next 10 weeks starting from 11<SUP>th</SUP> March 2006. Keep your Saturdays free; don’t accept any appointments, switch off the TV and switch on the computer to welcome into your homes, Swetha and Sethu. They will find their way into your hearts. Of course there will be a Sharada, but not a heroine this time. (IL Sharada, please forgive me).

A word for the pregnant ladies, for those whose husbands are away and for those who are home alone: Unlike the earlier serial, you can read this anytime. There is nothing spooky or ghastly about the story. But let me warn you that the human mind is far spookier than ghosts, which at the most will just levitate plates or make a picture fall.

Also be warned that there will not be a nail-biting finish every episode. You can’t expect to have a fun ride in a tranquil river gently minding its business of running towards the sea.

While the Haunted House was a roller-coaster ride, The Beauty and The Brain will be a Honda City ride without any jolts or noise.

For the second time, a story of mine would come to your eyes and hearts first before flying into the outside world. Yes, this is also an unpublished work of mine.

The Beauty and the Brain is a tender baby, which took several weeks to conceive and would take a few more to deliver. Hold the baby in your arms, rock it gently and bless its creator. Above all shower your praises (and criticisms too) on the newborn. With a baby you can’t take love for granted. You have to express it strongly and frequently. Do that by giving your comments. Indifference or a silent appreciation is something a baby can’t understand. As mothers you should know better.

Happy Reading...

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Induslady and Sridhar

EAGERLY WAITING FOR SAME!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Hip Hip Hurray!!!

3. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

I can't wait!!!

Sridhar,

When the curtain raiser is so well written, i can imagine how good u would have told the story!!!

I liked the intro. Especially the line -"You can’t expect to have a fun ride in a tranquil river gently minding its business of running towards the sea. "
    I could instantly visualise the cool river incessantly flowing to join the sea. You have a great way of making us imagine things you want us to, from miles apart.

What if we don't bite nails while reading the smooth story. I am sure we will do it the rest of the week, waiting for the next episode.

Thanks for yet another great story (i know for sure, it will be)

4. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,
    we are eagerly waiting...............

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Sunitha Prathi and Mohana, You Make Me Shiver in Fear!

Dear Sunitha and Prathi and Mohana,
    It was I who make others shiver by serials like The Haunted House. But you two have made me shiver in fear by your words of praise indicating your high expectations. Now I need to start the homework again so that this serial lives up to your nice words.
    Thanks for the nice words. Now all IL members have got into the habit of making me blush with their profuse words of praise.
    Thanks and we'll meet on the 11th of March,2006 through Swetha and Sethu.
    regards,
    sridhar

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Welcome, Sethu and Shweta.

Dear Varalotti,
    I am a serial story freak and the Haunted House was a perfect blend of serial and spookiness. I was missing that. I am very happy and am eager to start reading your next serial. But my son's annual exams also start on 11th, I may not be able to read it immediately as soon as it is posted. That will be for the first 3 weeks only. Anyway eagerly waiting for The Beauty and the Brain.
    Regards,
    varloo

7. varalotti

Thanks Varloo For Welcoming Sethu and Swetha!

Thanks Varloo for welcoming my characters. I suggest you don't postpone reading the serial for the first 3 weeks. Of course focus on your child's exams. But just sneak in a few minutes to read the episodes. I am planning to make it short just to keep it lively and interesting.
    Hope I live up to your expectations.
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Thanks Sunitha!

Dear Sunitha,
    I am happy to see that you are eagerly waiting for the serial. May I live up to your expectations.
    sridhar

9. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Make it a Benz!

Let it be a comfortable Benz ride - without unexpected twists like the Haunted House. As we travel you can take us on ghat roads where the misty mountain air refreshes us or on crowded urban streets - but the journey should be enjoyable. A voyeuristic peep into the lives of celebrities will add the masala. All of us have already welcomed Swetha and Sethu; Sharada from her HH days has already been a part of our staple reading diet.
    Three cheers to Mr.Induslady!
    Sharada

10. varalotti

Poetic Words, Sharada!

I don't know whether I can afford a Benz here. Honda City is assured. Benz, well, it will be my goal. Let's see.
    When did you start writing poetry, Sharada? Beautiful words "misty mountain air refreshes us"
    Thanks again for welcoming Swetha and Sethu.
    And Sharada will always be there in my story. Though she is not a heroine without her the heroine c...... no, Sharada, I won't spoil the suspense.
    will try to match your high hopes,
    sridhar