Varalotti reaches yet another milestone in the annals of I L !

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Chitvish, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar

Congratulations on the awesome 2000+ posts.
    Thanks for the wonderful trip down the banks of Vaigai river and he next moment you take us deep down into human mind for self-ananlysis, the very next thread you jump to the Mother of all poems and then take us on another joly ride to Madurai veethi.

Out and out have enjoyed all your threads. To make a special note, your threads on jealousy, gossips have taught us ILites very valuable lesson. If we come out as a better human being then of course the credit goes to our esteemed writer.

On a closing note, we are all looking forward to more and more enlightning threads.

Keep the good work going.

2. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear Varalotti sir,

My hearty congrats for this mile stone.Though I am not an active member in your forum but a silent reader either it is a warning bell or Bharathiyar kavithakal.I really admire the way you give the replies to all of us.
    மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

அன்புடன்,
    mohana.

3. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir,
    Please accept my hearty congratulations.
    2000 posts is unimaginable for me...
    The last one on Kambar and sundara kandam was excellent. Though I don't participate in your discussions or 'alasify' your writings, I love reading all silently.
    :clap Love
    Meena

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  4. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Varalotti Sir

My hearty congratulations! The way you write not only impresses me but also it helps me self analysis. The writing helps me to understand the human nature. This is one of the reason I like IL where we get different expressions for a situation. Hope you will be able to complete another 1000 posts very soon. Thank you for all your contribution.

regards
    vidhi

5. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varlotti,
    Congrats on your great achievement.You and Chithra are the two main pillars of IL .If Chithra contributes in an exemplary manner in cookery and spiritual thread you enliven the literature aspect. May you continue to foster friendship between ilites and strengthen their bonds thus ensuring that IL is unique and extraordinary.
    God bless you to serve society better and better.
    Regards,
    Meenu

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  6. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

dear sir,

My hearty congratulations on your great achievement . neither i am an active reader nor a silent reader of ur forum. that doesn't put any question mark on ur writing skills . it shows that there is somebody who doesn't like to read stories online . i love to lay on my bed while reading great stories . so this time when i will come to india i will buy ur books . that's a great idea .
    once again a warm congratulations frm a non active friend .

7. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

hi Sridhar
    Congratulations on this great occassion.:clap :clap
    Eagerly waiting for somr more more posts, which will cause u to cross many 1000's.

Gayathri.

8. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Sridhar!

I was a visitor of many forums before. What makes Indus Ladies different from other forums is the presence of a special sub forum of yours. Your dedication to respond to each and every comments posted there is truly applaudable. This is a special school teaching all the aspects of life and shows how meaningful each of them.
    Thanks for your works .

9. vidyasarada

vidyasarada Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar
    Please accept my warm wishes on your crossing the 2K mark. For someone who invests so much care, feeling, erudition and diligence into each and every post, tirelessly, this is indeed a big achievement.
    I wish you the very best and may you achieve many more heights,both within IL and without.

Regards
    VS

10. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar

My hearty congratulations to you on completing 2000 posts. Though I did not participate actively in your forum until now, I am a mute reader of your Wednesdays and Saturdays enjoying the discussions with other ilites.

Once again congratulations and wish you all the best and good luck.

Varudhini