1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti issues a warning signal !

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Jan 12, 2007.

1. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Varalotti Sir,

This is called ‘Nethi adi”. I like it. Though it is a one minute story the impact is too much. We parents are the one who should set an example for our kids.
    I really wonder how come very less FB for this story.

Love,
    Meenakshi

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenakshi,
    What is this? I thought some new member had written the fb. I have seen you addressing me as 'sridhar' and why suddenly this Varalotti Sir?

Well my friend you have the right to call me by any name. But do remember that I will call you Dear Meenakshi Madam. Is that ok?
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Actually these one minute stories helped me refine my expression. Unless it is very sharp it won't sell.
    Anandha Vikatan has published two compilations of all the one minute stories that were published in the magazine. Three of my stories appear in these compilations.
    thanks once again,
    love,
    sridhar

3. meenakshirajan

Sridharrr, oh no I am so sorry. Please no hard feelings. I was so involved in the story that I didn't realise about this addressing matter.

( ennadathu vamba pochu namba frienda namba isthathuku address panna restriction I thought we got independence on aug 15th 1947 itself. So sad.)

But one thing you cannot address me as Madam.Please remember that.
    Love,
    Meenakshi

4. visalamkrishnan

visalamkrishnan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    V.V. sorry for the late entry. One minute story is very sharp and as meenakshi said it is a TIMELY NETHI ADI.
    Even though it is the old Aluminiya thattu story, you have presented it with a beutiful change in charecters and amazing , crisp brief story.:thumbsup.
    I am regularly reading all ur write ups. But sorry not sending fb.s
    Try to participate regularly. ur books gave a nice company through out my travel. Thanks a million for those wonderful books.
    with regards and wishes,
    vk.

5. varalotti

That's a great compliment paid to my writing. You were so absorbed in the story that you forgot my given name. Thanks.
    Now tell me if India is free it means that Meenakshi at Bangalore is free. And sridhar at Madurai is equally so.
    So why can't I address you as Madam, Madam?
    ha ha ha
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear VK,
    You hit the nail on its head. (That's the equivalent of nethi adi in English) It is the aluminiya thattu story. My creativity was confined just to changing the format.
    You see we have a lot of video tapes at our homes. We change it to CD format so that it would fit into the modern devices. I did the same thing here.
    I am very very happy to know that my books gave company to you during the travel. I have sat through 14 hours of plane ride and I know how killing it is. I am happy that you found solace in my books. I feel honoured.

You are most welcome VK. Take care.
    love,
    sridhar

7. meenakshirajan

Dear Sridhar,
    Better I will keep my mouth shut. I don't want to argue with my Guru any more.
    Love,
    Meenakshi