1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Becomes A Poster Boy!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    congratulations!! All the best!
    Well, in the first poster you are emerging (as though) from the lower part of the woman's dress!!
    Oh, what is happening, Sridhar??:biggrin2:
    Indhuma, beware my dear friend!
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Sridharji!

At the outset CONGRATS!!!!!:thumbsup and wish u all the best for this new project.

Though seem to be in pensive mood, I liked ur photo in Blue Shirt. Well for the other one B/w, you look like an Arasiyalvaadhi. Oh! I don't want u to become one - even if the entire world may vote for u.

We are sure all the readers of Magalir Arasu are going to have entertaining days ahead, waiting with crossed fingers to c what u may have in store for them.

Kudos and good luck Sir.

3. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Another milestone in supporting women. Great going!

Pleasure disappoints but possibility never. You are a possible success making person. May you be blessed beyond what you expect.

Soft speech, clean heart, peaceful eyes, strengthen hands, focused mind & determined decision always makes you a winner. May all these be with you and guide you in your new step.

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

I am so happy for you. You sure are reaching places.
    Ok, before it is too late and you become a superstar, please send me an autographed photograph! Maybe I will be lost in the crowd later to get that!!

Congratulations on this very latest achievement!:thumbsup

L, Kamla

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathi,
    thanks for your kind wishes. Yes, I do keep up the requirements of Kudumba novel. But even the standards of Kudumba Novel, even those of Kudumbam have gone a sea-change in recent years.
    In those days we were forbidden even to tell the word, love. It's Tamil equivalent kaadhal was an obscene word.
    Now same-sex marriages are being discussed on the dining table.
    The next novel will be a purified version of SHE, the controversial serial that came in IL a few years ago.
    Many of this monthly novels look the same. I plan to write a totally different story for each issue. Who knows, I might also fall in the trap of sameness after a while. Let's see.
    thanks once again for your kind wishes.
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Hello Abha,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Thanks for invoking His blessing in my favour. And thanks for the confidence reposed in me.
    regards,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Thanks, Mallika. Actually that picture was taken at the time of my daughter's marriage when I was worried about something.
    Let me know what do you think of the story. My advance thanks to your DH for reading the novel.
    sridhar

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    wow wow wow, I can't stop saying those words. You are really rocking and how! I am so proud of you and am very very happy for you too. Your writings are getting popular day by day, I pray that many other magazines also ask you to write for them soon. That is going to happen.
    I wish you all the best for a bright bright future in the writing world. You will need more caps to keep your feathers, keep them ready!

9. varalotti

Dear Chithra,
    Thanks for your kind wishes. Well, Chithra, only you can think like that. Unfortunately I did not even get to meet that beautiful girl who adorns the cover.
    Nothing exciting has happened. (Indhu, relax). I wish something exciting could have happened. (Indhu, don't read these lines
    love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Hi Soldier,
    Thanks for your kind wishes. That blue-shirt photo is the result of days and days of hard work on the part of my photographer. That was taken in 2006 before the publication of my first book. The photographer took 70 snaps and I chose this one.
    Well this snap is from the wedding album of my daughter. There is no "snanaprapthi" between me and politics. I do not even contest in the elections in my club.

I am giving my life and soul to give some wholesome entertainment to the readers of Mahalir Arasu.
    thanks once again for your kind wishes.
    sridhar