1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Becomes A Poster Boy!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 22, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hello Shobha,
    thanks a lot. I want your wishes, blessings and prayers for this project. And you have given that. thanks once again.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear EQ,
    IL will always be closest to my heart. Today if magazines approach me for stories it's all because of your wishes, blessings and prayers. Did you notice that with the increase in my writing commitments I have actually increased my posts here in IL.. it's now two blogs a week, one main and another kutti blog.
    thanks for that prayer which I very much need, for those who have invested in me.
    thanks once again.
    sridhar

3. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear sridhar sir,

Congrats. i can't read tamil well (it's a shame i know, i am learning), but will surely ask my mom to read up and tell me over phone. she is an avid reader and reads a lot. i am sure she will enjoy your writtings. of course, she will collect them for me, so i can bring them back with me when i visit and have my dh read them out for me:).

congrats again sir.

akila

4. varalotti

dear bas,
    I sent a lot of pics but they chose this pensive mood picture because they might have probably thought that this might give some wrong idea to the people that I am a good writer after all. After all all good writers are very serious looking and not 'ilicha vayan' like me.

Thanks for the kind words, wishes, and your kind recommendations to the Mother.
    You can always see the poster live. I have five copies of them and you can come and see it any time. ha ha ha (KP..)

Well, we'll have parties, quite a lot of them when I come there. In case you want it earlier.. well, most welcome to our humble abode.

love,
    boost

5. varalotti

When you say those words it looks as if Madurai Meenakshi herself is saying them. May your words come true.
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes.
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

7. varalotti

Dear Akila,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Let me know what your mother thinks of the story.
    In this series I want every novel of mine to be totally different from the other ones. This one is a new story and the next one is the story of a woman who went out to find her identity.
    thanks once again,
    sridhar

8. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Accept my Heartiest Congratulations!
    Since it is mentioned as KUDUMBA NOVEL on the book cover, hope you keep up to the requirements of a family Novel which everyone can read! Write in such a manner as no one has written earlier, like the movie directors say-"This new movie of ours is a totally different
    story , never before seen!"
    Wish you all the best in this new endeavour.May this take you to newer heights!
    Love
    Malathi

[

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  9. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

Hello Varalotti sir,

Heartiest Congratulations on yet another achievement. I am sure that you will be able to keep all your promises. May God Bless you.

Regards,

Abha.

10. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Congrats Varalotti sir, you have given a good photo as writers are supposed to be in deep thoughts, and fair in writing and I think you will achieve it as i don't read Tamil I will make my DH read it too me , wishing you more and more inspiration to write good and deserving articles :bowdown

Attached Files: