1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti’s Grand Book Release Function! He Seeks Your Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Dec 30, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Meenakshi for the kind words and the kinder wishes. Please ask Rajan to get the book. I am sure he'd like it.
    regards,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Sir,
    Now that I know your age (since you qualified in 1977; I qualified in November 1981 exams) I am addressing you as Sir. I am happy to receive your blessings on the release of my books. Will be even more thrilled to receive them once you have finished reading the books. If you are planning to visit the Chennai Book Fair, please do visit the stalls of Kavitha and Dhanalakshmi where all my books are available.

the pleasure is equally mine, Sir.
    regards,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Thanks a lot, sis. Yes, I felt happier than what I felt last year when we had a big function at the book fair grounds. The only factor that makes me immensely sad this year is that my father is not with me this year.
    If God gives me the health and the strength I'll go on writing books. thanks for the kind wishes once again,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Dear Anu,
    you are most welcome. Please make your mom read these books and ask her how I have written.
    Thanks for the kind new year wishes. Wish you the same.
    May you and yours be always blessed.
    love,
    sridhar uncle

5. varalotti

Hi Suresh,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Yes the books can surely be made available by post. You may call the publisher 044-24364243 and please do tell them that you are my friend. Once you remit the money they will send the books to you by registered post at their cost. This is the special scheme I have got from the publisher. You may call the publisher on any week day. Preferably between 10 AM and 12 Noon. They may not be available in the afternoon because of the book fair.
    regards,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Lalitha. And thanks a lot for the tremendous confidence reposed in me. Many times I wonder it is confidence of dear friends like you that do the wonders and not my abilities.
    Thanks for praying HM on m y behalf. thanks once again,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Gayathri,
    thanks a lot for your kind new year wishes. I am happy to see that you like the blurb.
    I am spending all my spare time only in reading and writing. Have already earmarked a few projects for this year. Let's see what He thinks.
    regards,
    sridhar