1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti’s Grand Book Release Function! He Seeks Your Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Dec 30, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

The best ever 'Book-release Function' done in a very touching, unique and your typical suave style!!
    Am sure the vibrations of the 'First Receiver' of your master-pieces - Your Mother -would make the books 'Best-Sellers' in the 'Inner chambers of every HEART' that goes to read them!
    God Bless your mom, your sister, your wife and your daughter for having stood behind at all times as both, loving and lovable women !!!!

Regards & love,
    Saras.

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

Hearty congrats!

Love,
    PS

3. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Sridhar, The way you have celebrated the book release function was absolutely great. Our best wishes. Should inform Rajan. Will get the book soon.
    Meenakshi

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Sridhar,

I am taking the liberty to address you by name after you have given away your age in one of the posts. I read both the blurbs and they were impressive. I could not wait to read both the books. Congratulations on getting the blessings of your mother by releasing the first book to her. The blessings of your mother who is ready to go in that pouring rain to receive the first book of her son is worth a lot more than a glittering book release function.

It is also pleasant to know that you are a practicing Chartered Accountant in Madurai that made me feel very happy. I am a Chartered Accountant (a member since 1977) too. It is always a proud moment to see a fellow professional as a writer, music director, singer, etc.

I am really happy to get to know you in this Blog.

Viswa

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar...that's the best and the grand book release function of all..
    All the best..
    Thank you for the New Year wishes and also wishing you and your family the same..and expecting more such book releases in the coming years.

Sriniketan

6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar uncle,

Congrats uncle. Though i cant read tamil but want to buy the book and present it to my mom who can read.

Thanks for your wishes uncle and wish you the happy and prosperous new year. Expecting more and more book releases and ur writing in IL .

Thanks & Regards,
    anu

7. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

Hi varalotti

Congratulations
    I feel so happy for you
    Can the books be made available by post
    so that I can read in Mumbai

warm regards
    Suresh

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Congrat Sridhar...

Thats a great news to come on New Year. I wish this is just a begining in all sorts...as I always say mark my words... you are going to go places. Thats for sure.

I also pray to my HM to be with you in all your endeavours.....

Getting the blessings from mother is the most auspicious begining and you have done that Sridhar......hats off and all the best.

9. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

Sridhar sir,

Many happy new year to u and ur family.May this new year give us many more books /writings from u.
    Blub looks interesting.
    Regards
    Gayathri

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Raji for being the first to give a response. The cover looks nice because it is designed by Sri Nathan one of the senior artists in the publishing industry. About the material inside you are the best judge.
    It is very difficult to make these Tamil books available off the shelf in Mumbai. An easy way is to call the publisher (044-24364243) and place an order. If the price is remitted they will send the book by post to anywhere in India.
    thanks once again,
    sridhar