1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Valarpom Thannambikai Seial - Part 5

Discussion in 'Sundays with Varalotti' started by Chitvish, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    This week's Varamalar of Dinamalar carries our Varalotti's serial , 5th part.
    Please go to
    Dinamalar - Varamalar

Dear Sridhar,
    This week's is fascinating, to put it simply.
    You are going deeper into the analysis of the human mind and revealing new facets of the same. Pressure and challenges, bring out the best in us. But one must have the attitiude " never say die", under the most trying circumstances as well.
    Very enjoyably written, Sridhar.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Mrs ChitVish,

Thank you for posting this link in IL.

Hello Varalotti,

On one side you are sorely missed in IL, wednesdays and saturdays have lost their uppu chappu. And on the other hand, your presence is looming large in your absence. This week's episode of Valarpom Thannambikayai is very motivating. You have given us a valuable reminder of how the tough get going, when the going gets tough. Who can forget Pele's scissor kick? I especially liked your challenge in asking the candidate to copywrite for fountain pens. And appreciate his ingenuity. It is not easy to be strong in adversity, but many greats have been strongest when their back is to the wall. And that separates the winners from the others!

Looking ahead to your return! Return of the native or return of the prodigal?? I wonder?

regards
    Vidya

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Chithra for bringing this to IL.

Dear Varalotti,

Enjoyed reading this week's episode. It gives me encouragement. True, life does not travel in straight lines and it is nice to know that all the twists and U-turns one makes can be fruitful, if done with perseverance and confidence.

See you soon....L, Kamla

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Varalotti and ladies,

Just after reading this motivating piece, I chanced to see the movie,'A Drink in the Passage' by the South African writer Alan Paton. It was exactly the same theme, on how the tough get going when the going gets tough. How a black man braves racial segregation to acquire a university degree and also become a sculptor. I just thought I should mention this here, since South African literature is less known. And also it complemented Varalotti's piece from today.

regards
    Vidya

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra,
    Thanks for again posting this piece......even if Sridhatr is not here, we are getting to read this...
    Dear Sridhar,

Another good motivating article....very good observation and Pele and its associating meaning to life ....good ones.... keep them coming....hope to see u soon here!

dear Vidhya,,

thanks for mentioning this movie.....yeah , racism and fighting against it and still surviving are very elevating messages........nice of u to connect and post it here!