1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Valarpom Thannambikai Seial - part 3

Discussion in 'Sundays with Varalotti' started by Chitvish, Mar 18, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sudha!

Dear Sudha,

When I presented this snippet as a part of the sample pieces to the Dinamalar Editor he told me that he liked this piece the best.

It was only to help our ILites that I requested Malathy to allocate a separate subforum for this serial - Sundays With Varalotti where all the episodes will be posted.

I am very very happy to see that this has made a positive impact on you. After all it is our life and we have to live it. While we need to have some consideration for others and accommodate their wishes, we should not let anyone else live our life.

Thanks for those words which has made all the efforts in writing this serail worth their while.

regards,
    sridhar

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Like Sudha, I too have missed this post and thread.

Thanks Chithra for bringing this to us.

Dear Sridhar,
    The variety of material that you bring to our notice is really amazing. Enjoyed reading the success story of one person's self confidence. Yes, confidence and positive thinking are the two asthras that we have to wield to win over life's challanges.

My Tamil is too poor. What is 'ulokathurai'? Is it something to do with 'Metal'?

L, Kamla

3. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your blessings for Monish.
    Thanks for enquiring about my dad. He is doing well now, although his recovery is a little slow due to his diabetes.
    I am sorry I could not find your post asking about my dad in the bonanza contest thread. I sifted thru all the pages. I will look for it again.

Thanks again,
    Jothi.

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Kamla

Dear Kamla,

Considering the size and the complexity of the site I know threads can easily be missed. Thats why I asked Malathy to provide a separate sub-forum which she was kind enough to do.

Thanks for those kind words. I must confess here that the incident was taken from the net. And I provided only the Tamil lingo and embellished the story to make it more interesting.

Actually the title I have given is Uloka Thozhirkalai Vallunar which thanks to the printers devil was translated as Uloka Thozhirchalai vallunar.
    Yes you are right it is a long Tamil word for Metallurgist.

Kamla, please take care not to miss my threads. I cannot afford to lose any of my regular reviewers.

Love,
    sridhar