1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Vairamuthu books

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by prana, Jan 21, 2008.

1. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

Happy to write this topic as a thread...Recently I have read "Villodu Vaa Nilave" by Vairamuthu.........Such a good poetic novel in Tamil....The wordings of Vairamuthu is really superb....:hatsoff.I have read some other books of him like 'Kallikatu Idigasam','Thanner Desam'. Those are master pieces of Vairamuthu.....

If u people have a chance to read these books just go ahead....u can feel the good taste of Tamil..

2. sithu1985

sithu1985 New IL'ite

Hi,

I ve also read some of Vairamuthu's books. "Oru Porkkalamum Iru Pookkalum" novel by him also will be very nice. Like kallikaattu idhigaasam and karuvachi kaaviyam this also has a village language style. Hope u ll enjoy it

3. Gopi007

Gopi007 New IL'ite

I have read some vairamuthu's books. The writting style is very good and i enjoyed with each and every line. i was born and lived up to 18 in small village same as vairamuthu. So i could understand each and every word (even vattara mozhi) he wrote. Where i can get his other books?

Thanks and Regards
    :bonkGopi.S

4. sahanithims

sahanithims New IL'ite

Hi,

I have read Many Books written by him. "Innoru thesiya geetham",sirpiye unnai Sethukkuguren","Peyyena peyum Mazhai","Intha pookkal virpanikku alla",Kallikattu idhukasam,"Karuvachi kaviyam" and many...

Really he has a great vocabulary while describing a usual matter in an unusual way:):) Grt person:)

Just try to read all of his books:)

Sure u ll have a good experience with his Tamil....

Regards,

Nive

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012