Vacation period to start soon...

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by Ushakrishnan64, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear friends,
    It is June-1 to-day. In two weeks time, many of us will be leaving on our vacation. Do you want to discuss your holiday plans?

For those of you, not planning a vacation, did you find anything interesting to keep you/ kids busy?

Please share your thoughts here..

Regards
    USHA

2. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

Looking forward to hear from other ilites. my child's school will close on 22 june. i dont know in what activities i can put her as i will be at work

3. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

I am planning to go to india, hyderabad to my mom's place. there i ve to undergo speech therapy for vedanth so if u know any speech therapy centres in hyd pl let me know. I m gathering information which ever is best i ll go for it. Hey ladies what else r u planning for. Pl let me know.

4. oosha

oosha Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Usha ji for starting this topic,

I wish many would reply and give options,

I have a 6 yr old daughter and i really dont intend to send her to any sumemr camps as usual because i find the kids are mostly in the bus............dropping all the other kids and traffic.......lesser said the better................

I wish to know some reliable and good institute that anyone knows for music and dance and may be if not the same, another insitute for karate....

She needs physical activities, as at home, there are many options for intellectual homeworks!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope i get a good repsonse........................
    please help .... ladies:idea

5. oosha

oosha Bronze IL'ite

If you have the time, Just sign up for INDIA DEVELOPMENT DISABILITIES GROUP......... you will get heaps of information on your request,

Dont mind the groups name, but am sure you will find the infm relevant to you....
    hope this helps.....

OOsha