Vaasthu doubts

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by VGVK, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

VGVK

Sorry for delay. As I am fed up of day to day problems. In this house everyday there is a new problem. I am not very good at directions so I am just giving you the rough sketch of my apartment. Hope for the best.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  2. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi Vrindavipul,

Without directions, vaasthu is meaningless. The eight directions are the base of vaasthu.

Compass is available for Rs.100 only. By using this you can easily identify the directions.

Resend the drg with directions.

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

3. risara

risara New IL'ite

Hi VGVK garu,

Thanks for quick response......
    Here I am attaching house plan,in that we will enter the house facing South.If we take mirror image of this plan,that's our house plan(I don't have our house plan).
    So we will be entering in to our house facing North.

There is one more door(left side of image)for upper floor house.

I hope you will get idea of this house.Balcony is open,no walls to South-East corner.

Please advice me where Should I keep GOD and lugguage?

Thanks,
    Risara

Attached Files:

4. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Respectd VGVK,

If I am to spend Rs.100/- to buy a compass I have to enclose Rs.30,000/- with it. Ha Ha Ha...............just joking. Please don't mind.

I am enclosing the corrected map.

Waiting for the reply

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  5. risara

risara New IL'ite

Waiting for reply VGVK garu.I know you may be busy with your work.

Thanks,
    Risara

6. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Hi Vrindha, I think you have marked the East and West at wrong places. Isnt it supposed to be the other way around?

Hi Vijaey (can I call you this?, VGVK sounds too formal)
    I have a huge interest in Vaasthu, have been learning from internet, books, articles about vaasthu for many years out of interest.. I have also informally consulted for few of my friends and have even cross verified with experts like you and most of my comments have been approved.. so when it is my turn to construct I am way too confused.. I have my house plan - that I have done myself.. here are some details and attachment of my house plan..

mine happens to be a south facing plot, with roads on south and north (because the plot on the north side of my house is for shops and not going to be occupied for some more years.. so I have to keep the main entrance in the south.. so here is the plan. Kitchen is not in the SE as it should be, because of obvious reasons.. so it is in the NW corner (second option).. please review this plan and let me know your thoughts and advices.

Attached Files:

7. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

Hi VGVK,
    i have been reading all about vastu in internet and i am very frustrated that there are no definite answers for apartments.we stay in a apartment building.i have read that vastu for apartments is quite complicated one.our apt main door faces west direction and obviously not to a open space but to another apartment.the bedroom is in north east direction.kitchen facing east in south direction.bathroom is in south east corner.the bathroom door opens to the bedroom door.reading all tips from internet it sure sounds like a chaos house.i have no idea what to do.please advice regarding this.is the best way to move another one?:bonk

waiting for your reply
    thanks
    neets.

8. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

hey neets,

I am no professional like VGVK.. but still I have this undying curiosity and have been able to understand the guidelines.. whats there in the SW corner of your house? is NE bedroom the only bedroom? your kitchen is in SE corner? or your bathroom? where are the balconies?

9. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi,

First of all, avoid the Northeastern bedroom by the couples.

Confirm the following
    1) Main door should be in Exalted position.
    2) Shift the bedroom from Northeastern to Southwestern corner of your portion.
    3) Put the cot in Southwestern corner of the new bedroom.
    4) The cot should be in West - East direction.
    5) If possible change the kitchen to perfect southeastern corner of your portion.

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

10. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi,

If you unable to change anything, go to FENGSHUI, which change the situation.

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR