1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Useless Friendship!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Proud_indian, Mar 23, 2010.

1. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Hi Proud_indian
    I go by what Venneela has said. It is better u follow her advice 100%

And stop calling them to attend your functions/parties whatever.

Create a new friends circle.

U can create a new friendship circle by going out to temples and other public places in your area.

Also u can befriend ILites here.

Dont worry for those ungrateful people.

2. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Proud_Indian,

To sum it up in one sentence, these people dont deserve your friendship, feelings or your time. Just drop them from your list, start ignoring them and move on to make better friends. Dont even think about such people or what they did because as i said, they dont even deserve it.

You seem to be a very sensitive girl with a kind heart. There are many people out there who would like to have friends like you and also value the friendship. Go ahead and make new friends. Best of luck

-Lakshmi

3. butterbaby

butterbaby Senior IL'ite

Hii Dear.
    I can only sense one possibility- True Jealousy. Ur friends are jealous of ur progress & personal growth. Its unfortunate but true that until they desired help, they resorted to u.

I too have faced the similar situation- I had a best friend of 4 years(best friend)- we used to go out together often -but the situation reversed after we were employed-she began working before me- & a few months later I too got placed in a reputed international firm- Now, whenever I try to make plans for us to meet up- she will give me lame excuses- I feel really disheartened but I guess thats what we all need to accept.For that matter, my heart & friendship towards her is still in same proportion but I think its time to let her go!!!

I guess you should just forget them & lose contact with them- why waste ur precious energy & loving friendship on worthless individuals?

take care
    Miss BB