Useful Information about social service - Kindly Share it and Save it

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by nithyabhaskar, Nov 8, 2012.

1. nithyabhaskar

nithyabhaskar Gold IL'ite

Hello Friends!!

I got his information through a forwarded mail and I think this is useful. I have a personal experience to share the food left over during a party with an orphanage. I just called 1098 no and they have sent a person from nearby orphanage home.

So kindly share this information with friends:

1. If you see children begging anywhere in Tamil Nadu please contact “Red Society” 99402 17816. They will help those children for their studies.
    2. There is a website: www.friendstosupport.org where you can search for any Blood group, you will get thousands of donors address
    3. Engineering students can register in www.campuscouncil.com to attend off campus for 40 companies
    4. Free education and free hostel for handicapped children..contact 9842062501 9894067506
    5. If anyone met with the fire accident or people born with problems in their ear, nose and mouth can get free plastic surgery done by Kodaikanal Pasam hospital from 23<SUP>rd</SUP> march to 4<SUP>th</SUP> april by German doctors. Everything is free. 045420-240668,245732
    6. If you find any important documents like Driving license, ration card, passport, bank pass book etc missed by someone, simply put them into near by any post boxes. They will automatically reach the owner and fine will be collected from them.
    7. By the next 10 months our earth will become 4 degrees hotter than whtat it is now. Our Himalayan glaciers are melting at rapid rate. So all of you lend hand to fight Global Warming
    8. Special phone no for eye bank and eye donation 044-28281919 and 04—28271616(sankara nethrayala eye bank)
    9. Heart surgery free of cost for children (0-10 yr) sri valli baba institute of Bangalore, 99167 37471
    10. If you have a function/party at your home in India and food gets wasted, don’t hesitate to call 1098(only in India)-its not joke-child helpline. They will come and collect the food.

1 person likes this.

2. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Thanks nithya for sharing such a wonderful information. Its certainly to be shared and saved by everyone

Cheers!

3. nithyabhaskar

nithyabhaskar Gold IL'ite

fps- thanks for your reply and appreciation.Hope it benefits all...