Urgently need a homeopathy doctor near hitech.madhapur etc

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by hivid, Jun 16, 2010.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I am in urgent need of a homeo doctor in and around madhapur.I have to consult for my irregular periods problem. Please let meknow if anyone consulted and have good experiences with any homeo doctor.

Also if anyone knows any doctor who has successfully cured PCOD and all please let me know.

2. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Sorry dear no idea of homeo drs in hitech area.
    There is one very good / well reputed homeo dr in Tirumalagiri, Secunderabad. Her name is Dr.A.Sunita and the name of the clinic is Ambica Homeo Clinic. She is really good and treats very well.

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Hey,

Ameerpet is close to hitech city. Our IL friends have given contact of one doctor, Krishnammachari(70+ years) in Gynaecology section. They also mentioned he is good in treating irregular periods problem. I personally do not have any experience with him. Please check in Gynaecology section.

4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Skchivukula,

Can you please mention contact details of Sunita? One of my relatives in looking for a doctor in Tirumulgerry. They reside in Kharkhana and cant travel till Ameerpet and were looking for something in Secundrabad.