urgent help required-bleeding in 5th month

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by pratibha1616, Feb 25, 2010.

1. pratibha1616

pratibha1616 Senior IL'ite

Mshardhs, Thanks for your quick reply and support. I really need mental support because I don't want to take tension as last time because of tension my BP got high and got bleed from nose and throat.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. msharadha

msharadha New IL'ite

First of all dont browse about anything related to this bleeding, if you can read anyhting about God, slokas or anyhting else that relaxes, do that, you will feel better. Just dont have any doubts about God's plans for you, only trust him and think everything is going to become fine.

3. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Prathiba,
    please be positive. everything will be fine. will pray for you and LO. dnt tense yourself much.

4. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Pratibha,

Sorry to hear that.but looks like its high time you have to start bed rest.Every women is differnt & everyone requires differnt amount of care & caution.Some things we cant be avoid.I got bleeding in 6th week & have to be on bed till 12 weeks.I have to go for medical leave.Please take utmost care & wish u a quick recovery.
    Dont worry nothing will happen to ur baby.he is in our prayers.

5. pratibha1616

Thanks msharadha, Priesh and cutekid for your prays, now I am fine but till now not able to understand the reason. Yesterday I called up my doc to know the reason he said it happen sometimes, but somehow this answer is not satisfying me.

6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Pratibha,

Placenta previa as Hema ( Priya_mommy ) said is a tricky issue and requires bed rest. The only thing is C-section during childbirth.

Also, as the weeks go by and the baby grows, the impinge is more and the bleeding could be more too. So, best thing to do is COMPLETE BED REST !

Dont panic and shoot your BP up.. That kind of trouble is the last thing you want. Nothing bad will happen.. Just keep your mind occupied and as someone else said, " do not browse too much about bleeding " ! Keep your faith going and just do anything but worry and think about things negative.

Your LO will be absolutely fine, Pratibha ! Really ! :kiss

7. pratibha1616

Thanks Preethi for you support..I will surely try to follow all the advises!

8. Mommyrad

Mommyrad New IL'ite

Did anyone have cramping followed by bleeding? I've been given medicines and was admitted to the hospital to control the bleeding but I'm still spotting on and off. Also I have low amniotic fluid. Any suggestions? Will we make it?