1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Updating myself

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by RADIODOC679, Jul 20, 2014.

1. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear sisters & friends!
    i thought i must update here as i constantly keep psoting problems.Have taken up 2 part time jobs,thinking 3rd also since that keeps my mind numbed& busy.Hubby has'nt yet got job-DOing some courses-dont know what.You must ask why not 1 fulltime insted of parttime-Since i am getting part time nearby-dont want to commute far off(where fulltime is available& also shifting etc..)FIL came & went & threw another bomb-Hubby's second cousin getting married in xcfgbf city& MIL who has shunned her son(my dh) is going for wedding & has ordered us via FIL to come to wedding as she wants to see us.Have no interest nor inclination to waste time on second,third cousin's wedding who dont keep in touch anyway & waste my precious time & also tired of telling the same lie DH is in SJHUH company we r happy smile please!!!Stopped the basic prayers to God from this month also-Why give myself false hope-planning to buy a car on loan as driving a 2 wheeler has shot my bp so much!!!That's it folks.Thanks for all of your precious time& glad ilite sisters exist!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    4 people like this.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Tell husband you are too busy....he can go if he wants.He will find some excuse.

3. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Kudos to u dear!! We r all here fr u n we commend ur courage !

4. Anamika99

Anamika99 Gold IL'ite

5. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Great going...Stick to yourself and do not go if you do not want to.

6. TheUnhappyWife

TheUnhappyWife Silver IL'ite

I always wait for posts like these where ladies provide an update. It must be so tough for you. Keep it up!

1 person likes this.
  7. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Actually he also does'nt want to go.If in these 2 years anything good has happened-touchwood-it is that my hubby has finally started seeing me& respecting me immensely.he alwyas says that he is troubled seeing me work so hard(this sentence never came out of his mouth before)And that he cares for me more than any relative /parents-now that is a shocker!!!So i guess 8 shani is not so bad-he has seen the true colours of his MOM& DAD now-Thank God for that-