1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unforgettable June 2008

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kri, Sep 13, 2009.

1. kri

kri New IL'ite

Hello ILadies:)
    just wanted to share the most extreme experiences i had last year..Keep Reading and do leave a comment:hiya
    I crossed the most frustrating day June 2nd 2008. the day on which I cried beyond my energy levels.. and experienced the most thrilling and its June 5th 2008..the day I got recruited by one of the prestigious software firms…

June 1st.. one of the big days in campus recruitment in my college…

I cleared the written test and my hopes were as high as everest...I was damn sure that I will get through the interview…and was preparing with great expectations…

June 2nd.. the next big day came…

I went into the panel and it was very very cool… I answered with curiosity and did my best...it was over within 20 minutes and ther I was out of the panel and was sitting in the lobby with high..high hopes…but I was doomed…a lady came and called my name..i rose up and saw her..she told me.. “I m sorry mam you didn’t get through..u are rejected..” I couldn’t get her first.. It was like I was dreaming.. then I realised all my friends starring at me...i didn’t wanted to cry.. Controlling my mood I just walked away..away from my friends..i had no courage to see any one’s eyes..i just walked and walked..ooff..the way to the hostel became too long…I wasn’t really crying at that time…I was just thinking.. was I dreaming??? Then as soon as I crossed the road to the hostel..i couldn’t hold it any more..i broke out.. started to cry.. I was crying very slowly then.. but as soon as I got the feeling that I disappointed my parents... the loudest cry I ever cried... all my friends were sleeping then…but everybody was awake after I started to cry.. I called upto my mother and I she was in her class..i cried and cried that m sorry that I disappointed her and told her that I dunno on what basis I was rejected.. then she hung up.. honestly what I write is nothing… all were consoling me..but I didn’t get consoled.. I really couldn’t..till today even after I got in another company..i couldn’t console myslf…I still wonder why I was rejected??? I couldn’t figure out ..Why??? The big fat lie I ever told is that..i told my father that I got through the interview and the final results will be announced on june 6th…

June 3rd and 4th….

Just passed like days in hell..i didn’t sleep..eat well..or even smile..
    I was just thinking of june 5th.. another chance by which I can make my parents happy…

June 5th

Morning…I didn’t have any hope...i was just praying..and praying.. that whatever I do must be with my full concentration..thats it...
    To my hardwork..i cleared the written and got through the interview and I am now with a job… totally nine of my classmates were place with me..in same company..

Words cannot explain what I was feeling...

I was crying in the middle of the road...talking to my mother telling her that I got placed…

This infact explains how contradictory I am….

I cried..when I was terribly sad..

I cried..when I was totally happy..

I called all my family and friends…

I really must thank my wonderful friends for their prayers…I should really…

Above all its one of the Loudest Cry in my entire life of 20 years and another unforgettable day….

I was so happy for my parents..

I still didn’t tell my father..what happned on june 2nd.. just told him that my name was not there when the results of recruitment on june 2nd was announced on june 6th..

I just wanted to give him total happiness…

After all life is all about making others happy…:rotfl.

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

It’s really hard to take in when we get rejected be it by anyone for anything, the one word ‘rejection’ make us go down and feels like shouting to world “why should it have been me, why am I rejected” and all those questions. Everything that happens in our life happens with a purpose, if someone /somebody rejects us then it is because something better is in queue, only that we have to have the patience and energy to wait and strive for that. The reason you were rejected by the first comp might not be that you performed bad, but other X number of students might have out-performed you. Still what? You have got another wonderful job in hand, imagine about other thousands of students who pass out of college without clearing a single campus selection. We should not be content by what life throws at us, only a striver for best wins in life, but we should also learn to acknowledge and feel good with all the small happiness life throws at us.

3. kri

kri New IL'ite

yeee..thnx :)