Ultra Positive

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by messedup, May 19, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

One of the most interesting features in IL website is that that tiny square with number in red showing total number of responses connected to fellow member’s interest. Once I let it accumulate to go beyond one hundred and reached 101 when it got terminated back to square one.
    It acts as invigorating. Higher the figure , one feels blessed!

I happened to see the moment you had posted on Wednesday afternoon. But I was mulling over and visualise the issue(s). I detest answering wish washy here. I envy people take time to mull over and then respond like many did here. I wish I had written the views like them.

I find from this post of yours, that you have made vast visible improvement, style in writing and conveying cogently your thoughts that nags and other peripheral issues of life.

Thanks for your nice stimulating response.
    God Bless.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for saying that.

You guessed it right that there is a lot of improvement. But still want some more.

How not to expect basic respect and keep serving without any regret? Geeta gyan says too much but is it possible to imply on us?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG] upload_2021-5-23_22-57-56.png

Ref #21 wherein I had stated about alerts counter posted the most coveting number of alerts.

messedup likes this.