1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ufff !! Is this love againn ???? Chapter – 30

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by shabanashaj, May 8, 2012.

1. shabanashaj

shabanashaj Silver IL'ite

Ufffff!!!! Is this love again????
    Chapter – 30
    no its gonna work fine…” Raghav consoled himself…
    He immediately dialed Shyam, Aejaz and Nithya and warned them to be safe…
    It’s time to start….
    He loaded 30 lakhs of cash in a bag and drove his car towards Rohtang Pass.
    (Rohtang pass is the famous tourist spot around kulu manali… Rohtang Pass (3979 m) is 51kms. from Manali on highway to Keylong/Leh. It offers a panorama and spectacular mountain view. The pass is open from June to October each year although trekkers can cross it earlier)
    Since it was not season time, Rohtang pass looked deserted… hardly there were few military vehicles around and some trekkers crossly the road with heavy loads of baggage …
    Perfect place .”. Raghav thought.
    There was snow everywhere and Raghav parked his vehicle in the usual place where the tourists used to park on season times… There were hardly 5 cars parked in that big space which was almost covered with snow… Raghav waited there anxiously for 5 minutes… this was the place where suraj asked him to wait….
    After few seconds , Raghav got a call from Pooja’s number.
    “yeah am here near the parking space. yeah money is in the bag… blue car??? Yeahh I can see… am coming.” and Raghav rushed to that car according to the instructions he received through the call.
    “give the money” a man got out from the car and tried to snatch the bag.
    “Where is my wife.??” Raghav caught hold of the bag tightly…
    “we will release her soon. give the money.” the man roared…
    “Unless I see my wife, I wont offer a penny…” Raghav answered firmly.
    “what are you doing still… shoot him and snatch the bag from him. “ another man from the car yelled…
    “where is shyam??” Raghav was waiting for shyam’s arrival… He clearly knew that these people wont take him with them , since they were focused on only money.
    Shyam came into the scene perfectly… he looked gigantic in that military dress.
    “any problem there??” shyam raised his voice and came near the car…
    “oh ****… military man.” the man in the car mumbled …
    “get inside.” a man pulled Raghav inside…
    “nothing sir… just friendly talk. bye sir.” the driver of the car smirked at the military officer and moved the car.
    There were 3 men inside and all were wearing mufflers which covered their face completely leaving a key hole for eyes . no one could suspect them as kidnappers due to the horrible weather in manali… So without any hindrance they drove the car on the highways…
    “Give us the bag…” a man tried to snatch the bag from him…
    “I want to see my wife…” and he was holding it very tight. It was impossible for the men to get the bag from Raghav due to his firm hold…
    “hey leave him. we will get the bag from him at our place.. “ the driver said.
    “Give me your phone.” a man got Raghav’s phone and switched it off…
    “Now drive fast. “ he ordered the driver…
    The journey lasted for another 15 minutes. Raghav was surprised that they headed towards a remote village nagger…
    “Impeccable place “Raghav thought…
    The car moved inside an antediluvian cottage which was surrounded by rugs… well usage of the word cottage would be like exaggerating that place. “a cheap lodge” was the perfect word Raghav could suggest for that cottage…
    Guess Suraj and his men are the only guest in this place… there were no tourists around, except gigantic men of Suraj.
    As he got down the car , Raghav’s eyes was searching for Pooja and Evanjelin…
    “They will be safe.” Raghav tried to console himself.
    Those men took Raghav inside a room. Suraj was watching television …
    “Suraj… we have brought him… he is not ready to give the cash “ a bald man said…
    Suraj turned his head towards him…
    There he saw Raghav standing nervously… he was holding his bag tightly like a lkg kid…
    “I want to see my wife.” Raghav muttered…
    “give the money first… I will show your wife…” Suraj said.
    “here it is… where is my wife?” Raghav handed the bag to Suraj.
    “Come on man. don’t say that again.I want to see my wife… Idiot. hey take him to Pooja’s room and lock him inside…”
    “Lock??? You cant do that… you said you will leave me and my wife if you get the money. this is unfair… “Raghav screamed when his men pulled him to the room inside…
    “Mr.Raghav am not a priest to keep my word… as you said already…” suraj laughed…
    “No. I will kill you @#$@#% … “ Raghav kept screaming… and he was pushed inside a room and the door was locked…
    It was quite dark inside the room… It took few minutes for Raghav’s retina to get adjusted to the sudden darkness.
    When he was able to sense the surrounding , we found a cot at the corner of the room… there was a torn out dressing table nearby… Raghav turned on the switch nearby. a zero watts bulb got its life and shredded meager light inside the room. there was no trace of Pooja or Evanjelin in that room…
    Damn!! Where are they ??
    Raghav rolled his eyes around the room… there were 2 chairs in a very bad condition , a jug of water on one corner of the room… but there was no sign of life inside the room…
    Hell !!! Suraj has cheated me !!
    With frustration Raghav kicked the cot heavily… the cot moved a bit and Raghav found two pairs of legs down the cot…
    He immediately moved the cot little bit and confirmed it was Pooja and Evanjelin lying down the cot… there was no sign of movement from them…
    @@$!#$%^$!!! They have sedated these ladies very badly…
    Raghav checked the time. It was 4.30 PM…
    I have to be in Rohtang Pass by 6 PM… They will start by 5.30 from here. I have one hour left…
    Raghav quickly removed his belt from pant and took 2 hidden medicine packets from the belt buckles.
    He mixed the medicine powder in the jar of water … there must syringes here… he searched the table and the cot.
    There was a used syringe on the dustbin.
    Now I have to use this one… but before that I have to sterilize this damn needle.
    Raghav rushed to the washroom nearby… there was strong stich of bad smell inside the room. he gave life to his cigarette lighter and searched around. there was no bleaching powder around. bleaching powder is the best sterilizer…
    Damn!! I have to use someother way
    He tore the toilet paper and carefully cleaned the needle and removed the stains. then Raghav brought the needle tip before the lighter fire… after 3 secs , he then wiped the needle in the clean toilet paper…
    Now its is almost sterilized… he thought.
    Then he injected the medicine to Pooja first and then Evanjelin …
    He pulled them to the vacant space so that they can breathe smoothly….
    This medicine will take half an hour. I must instruct them as soon as they wake up…
    Meanwhile Raghav tried to find a way to escape from that room… to his surprise there was no window in that room and even the attached toilet was sealed… Unless these people open the door there is no way to get out…
    After 20 minutes ,Raghav sensed some motion in Evanjelin…
    “whats happening here…” Evanjelin mumbled.
    “shhhhh… don’t talk… you are safe… have some water…” Raghav said in a soft voice and made her to drink water.…
    “Raghav…. Am sorr….”Evanjelin was fighting for words.
    “that’s k… don’t worry… hey act like you are still in sedation…everything else will happen according to our plan.now take rest” Raghav smiled…
    Time was nearing 5 pm… there was no moment from Pooja… Raghav patted her cheeks many times , rubbed her palm and feet many times meanwhile. but every effort resulted in vain…
    “@!$$@%7& !!! they have sedated Pooja very badly!! “Raghav roared.
    “relax Raghav… she will be fine…” It was Evanjelin…
    “No Evanjelin. time is 5.10… I can sense no moment in her… am worried….” Tears started to trickle from his eyes…
    “Pooja is lucky… you love her so much… right??” Evanjelin grinned…
    “I cant say its Love. something more than that… I need her.” Raghav said…
    “she will be fine…” Evanjelin consoled him…
    15 minutes before…. Pooja felt great pain in her head…
    where am I??” she tried to open her eyes…
    Raghav was sitting near her…
    “is it a dream???” she was not able to believe that her husband is nearby…
    “I missed you Raghav.” I must say to him…
    But to her wrath Raghav was busily feeding water to a girl who was lying nearby… and it was the lady whom she saw yesterday with Raghav.
    Hell!! So my husband has came here to rescue her!! “
    Pooja felt her adreline gush inside her blood…
    “I will murder both of them… how dare he is doing romance on behalf of his wife ??? before that let me know what is the exact relationship between them” she thought and lied there without rendering any motion …
    And after that things were going different. Raghav patted her cheeks often. rubbed her palm. Feet. It was a challenge to remain motionless when there was a tickling feel in her feet… Raghav made her to sleep on her lap and waved air with a newspaper.
    It was like heaven.
    “Please god !! take my life now… this pleasure is enough for me in this lifetime.” she thought.
    And after a while she heard Raghav muttering the words. “I cant say its Love. something more than that… I need her.”
    He loves me !! Raghav loves me !!!
    Pooja was frozen for a moment…. Now I need nothing in this world !!!
    It is a wonderful feel to be in Love and to hear a confession of Love from your dear ones…
    “Now lemme confess my love too…” and she opened her eyes….
    Meanwhile someone opened the door…

4 people like this.

2. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

omg.. waht an episode.. tooooo good..

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

too good this episode.......

Shanti

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

raghav is extremeley brilliant i believe..omg seriously...he thinks many things paralllely and even in the worst moment,this mind works..thats a brilliant guy!!
    wow o wow :)

5. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

wow.. very interesting.. what a episode..

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

my god.. another suspense!! awesome!!

7. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

wow.. nice..cant wait to read the climax

8. moserzcc

moserzcc New IL'ite

he thinks many things paralllely and even in the worst moment,this mind works..thats a brilliant guy!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012