1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Turning Point In Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SupriyaDinesh, Nov 20, 2007.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hello ILites,
    Life's journey is with lots of ups and downs.For a person who has always had ups can suddenly be pulled down with a single incident in life.Similarly one turning point can make one go to great heights.I feel Family Status, Education,Career and life partner play as the main turning points.For a person from a low-income family can reach great height if all others are of are good.Similarly for a person with first 3 ups and a bad marriage can wreck peace.And it goes on.
    For me all the four are sailing smoothly with few downs and more ups.I would like to know which one of these made a turning pont in your life and how?

2. karuth

karuth New IL'ite

Hi supriya,

a good thought...For me among this four, education was the one most turned my life.Till then I didnot hav any big career aims. But when my dad got a loan and made me have a professional degree, I inculcated a wish of reaching high in life.This high aim came in life just from the first step of 'repaying the loan myself'.

bubye
    karthika.

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai supriya

very nice thread..........

I born with silver spoon and enjoyed everything unlimited in my childhood, but with wholeheart igot married to (lower middle class) a person, just because of his character........yes, he is a gem of aperson........and he was living very very ordinary life without any luxury.....earning very small income.........beleive me........by status i came down.............but my happiness...i had unlimited.....

And, he got a nice job in well recognised software company....,after a year of wedding.......thats the turning point in my life........now he his in higer position in another reputed and big organisation...........once again CAME UP ............TOUCH WOOD

But, i didnt feel bad when i go down.......and the climbing up is also the same for me.....iam just THANKING GOD............for everything.......

GOD IS GREAT.......

latamurali

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

As Latha Murali said I was also born with a silver spoon and had good family background and education.I married into a equally good family.We were financially fine.But the real turning point came for my husband when he got this foreign assignment 3 years and has really given us better times than before.My husband made his achievement in life which was a dream once.Even though he was from well off family he wanted to stand on his own legs,which he did.I thank God for his benvolence............

5. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

Hi supriya,
    Actually all these have really not played any turning points in my life. They have come along as i expected and its my unfortunate circumstances and my pathetic state of getting aborted thrice that has lead me to believe more in God and myself. I did never cry, not a single drop of tear after i lost my third child. I built hopes that some big gift is waiting for me for enduring all these. It's my hopes and my husband's support thats keeping me safe and sound. I am yet to take that turn in my life. Hope i will soon let you know of the turning point.

6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear padma

Dont worry dear, if u beleive GOD.....defintely he wont let u down............CHEER UP.......and enjoy every sec of life...........very soon u will get that happy turning point in life.....that day is not far away...........

thourgh prayer anything can be achieved..

latamurali

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padma
    Do not lose heart.Your faith in God will help you tide over any situation.You will have better times ahead.

8. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

Dear Latha and Kanaka,
    I am very happy to hear your wishes. Actually i have never expressed my loss to anyone in my personal life,because i cannot stand people giving me pity looks. I will feel mortified. Nonetheless your words are rising my hopes. Thank you.

9. SupriyaDinesh

Hi Karuth,
    All the best for u r studies and fulfilling your dreams.

10. SupriyaDinesh

Hello LataMurali,
    Thank you for sharing your experiece.There is no permanent ups and downs.