1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tum Khana Pakana Bhooli to Nahin

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Tum Khana Pakana Bhooli to Nahin

We all have been reading about the worldwide financial meltdown.Today morning papers had the front page news of the Now Forbes 10 Richest Men in the World, from where Vijay Mallaya has disappeared.Mukesh Ambani leads the pack, and DLF chief too is there.

I would have made a different list, the list of who has lost the maximum in the Meltdown.The Richest Indian was DLF fellow, who said he had 1 lakh crores, and came to the public for just a piddly 10000 crores.Today his net worth is 7000 crores, and he has lost 90000 crores plus, the highest, and he would have been no 1 on my list of money losers.

Now how must this be affecting these richie rich Guys, I wondered.Here is my take on the situation of these Richie Rich guys.

The NRI , The man of Steel, (MOS) was sitting in his queenly Bunglow on a swing.He was reading the papers, and suddenly looking at the lady sweeping the Floor, asked his wife “ Dear, do u remember the time, when we used to stay in Timbaktoo in India, in a rented house, and when I used to come on the cycle from work, u used to make me a nice cup of tea, cook good food, and I have never seen any lady do Jhadoo Katka better than you.

I hope u have not forgotton that, dear.The wife is surprised and says, Ae Ji, I know what u mean.I remember the HDFC Advertisement, and now u will show me the Singaopore Ticket , cut it short, just tell me when do we leave.

MOS tells her, that his steel business is very very bad all over the world,Even China has stopped buying even at half the prices, and now we have to sack that 10000 Pound sweepress, the 20000 Pound salary Cook, and she has to cook and sweep the palace.And u said you have pain the knee joint and you have to get the knee caps replaced.When u do the dusting and the sweeping, slowly thepain will disappear and we will save the money for the operation. The lady faints, and when she opens her eyes, she finds herself in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:placeName>Nair</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType>Hospital</st1:placeType></st1:place>, the <st1:place><st1:placeName>Government</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType>Hospital</st1:placeType></st1:place> in Mumbai, In the General Ward.

The Flying Boozer - His condition is very bad these days.He has disappeared from the list of the Forbes 10 richest Indians.This has shaterred him a lot, and his decline has been sudden.From drinking the finest Scotch, he came down to his own stuff, which was No !, and then to the local Hooch, but even that has proved too much for him, and now he is on to the Morarji Formula.When that is exhausted, he borrows someone else’s , and promised to return later when the wells are full, but he has defaulted on that too.

Most of the planes are grounded,and he is unable to even pay the petrol price, and the grounding charges to the Airports.So he contacted his close friend Kamalji for advise.Kamalji gives free advise to rich clients, and pretty ladies, but here this fellow is not rich, but for old times sakes, Kamalji said fine I will bail uoutof this mess.Felt sorry for this fellow, he has no money to cut his long hair, and no money to dye them, or even cut his beard.Sad Sad Sad.

Those who stay in Mumbai will know, a garden in Santacruz, on the way to Juhu beach, has a small plane parked, where kids enter one side and slide out the other side.Well , me and FB got in touch with the Municipal commissioner of Mumbai, and we offered to keep the real plane there, and charge people 5/- to enter the plane, and share the revenue.( This would save the company the parking charges at the Airport, which are to the tune of thouands orlakhs per day, god knows, but we did not let this secret out to the commissioner )And if anyone wants to sit in the cockpit, we have dresses of the sacked Pilots in all sizes hanging, and one can wear it and get photographed with the stearing wheel, for 100/-

And in the First Class Cabin, we can have the FB with his Wax Statue sitting in the Chair, and anyone can get photographed with him for 500/-, ala Madame Tussad in London. And if u want to be served by the pretty Airhostess, they too are on commission basic, being fired from the Airline, and Tea served by them is 50/-, with half going to the young lady, and the other half being split with the FB and the Govt.

The other planes, we offered to cut the wings, and use them as substitutes for Volvo buses, to be run as Buses between Mumbai and Poona,Ahmedabad and other places,with the fired Airhostesses serving u.This will show the world that our Buses are the Best in the World.And when the roads are bad, the pilot, sorry the driver can fly the plane over them for tht distance.

From the revenues coming in, we could start paying back the installments to the Airline Company, the oil companies, and everyone will be happy.

FB was so happy, he took me home, and he took out a moth eaten bottle of BL, and gave me a few pegs for the fortune I saved him, and made for him.

Well Wait for Part 2, to see the condition of the gifter of the plane to his Wife , and others.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

kamalji,

kisike dhukh pe hasna boora hai....lekin...

I am :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just imagine, them all making chai in the kitchen..and FB was too good...

you rock...

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, you can afford to laugh at the poor NRI after all rupee value against dollar is going down and you exporters are making merry.

4. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi Kamalji
    :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
    Good treatment for knee pain & arthralgia.
    Sweeping that palacetial hose
    Its good & we are lucky that we have only 2-3 BH houses.So if we have to sweep its only 2-3-4 rooms.
    ABout Fb the moraraj treatment is much too much :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl.
    About plane visit in 5 Rs I think you can make money in any given condition Weather sesex is falling or hitting low you will have money .

5. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Hello Kamalji ,

What an apt title ,can imagine the man of the house asking sheepishly to his wife 'Tum Khana Pakana Bhooli to Nahin'.

You should actually be appointed as counter part to Neel Kashkari here in India with your innovative money making tricks and you will be inundated by visits of the bigwigs and don't forget to pay me a commission.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your delightful post Big Laughand am still reeling from your amazing sense of humour and witty writing.

-Sabitha

6. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Superb !!! What a title .... enjoyed your words ! Laughed a lot !! :rotfl:rotfl

Sabita's idea... Not bad at all !!! Big LaughBig Laugh

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanti,

I dint rock, these guys do, hence i get the chance to rock too.Big Laugh
    At least people like u ane me dont all to those low levels, but then we dont see those heights too, Shanti.

thanks for the first comments, and the wonderful ones too.Regards.kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

The dollor made us cry all these years,s o we shifted to Euro for our European buyers, and we made profit on it last year.

Other exporters, when they exported the dollor was say 40/- and when the payment came they should be happy at 44/- correct ?

Wrong dear friend, they sold the dollors in advance to the bank, fearing the dollor rate to go down.HAHA

So the dollor exporters are crying, including Infosys and Wipro guys, and i am laughing my way to the bank, as we started toe edport at 55 to a Euro, and got 60 plus to it when the payments came.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Regards,kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

I am veyr happy u appreciated my sense of humour.Well this was a little over the top, and hitting below the belt, but for guys who fly high, i feel happy when they hit the ground with a thud.

and yes, this should teach us, that Jhaddo and dusting is good for our finances and heal;th.HAHA

Regards.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

Welcome to my blogs.I am delighted that u love my blogs, and would requst u to read the 100 odd blogs that i have already posted here in the last one ywar, along similar lines.Thanks.

Yes yr commission is on, young lady, tell me where to send u.:rotfl:rotfl

Regards.kamal