1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tuffy and Bingo- the saga carries on

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Tuffy and Bingo

Yesterday Bingo was in a terrible mood.I feel dogs too have some bad days and yest it was Bingo’s .After we slept, he went to the guest room, and brought a doxen lotions, after shave, combs, to the drawing room where he sleeps in his Cartoon, along with a dozen onions from the kitchen, and u can see in the pic itself.
    <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Plus he shat in the DR, and peed to his heart’s content, which he has not been doing for a fortnight.Harsha got the fright of her life when she got up at 5 am to let them off today in the garden, and she came and fired me in my sleep for leaving the doors open of the rooms.

Now what what do I close.After I am thru with my drinks, I have now to cart them away from the table, as Bingo has broken quite a few bottles of whiskey, chewed my ciggies, broken soda bottle and the whiskey glass, so I took all those to the kitchen top.But forgot to close the room doors, and here is the result for u all to see.

Looks like a house after <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:COUNTRY-REGION><ST1:pLACE>USA</ST1:pLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGION> had bombed a house in <ST1:COUNTRY-REGION><ST1:pLACE>Iraq</ST1:pLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGION> – k o18 A

[​IMG]

Well at lunch this was the topic , and bhabhi , poor thing was feeling sorry that her Bingo did all this to my things.I put her at ease, and told her there is alaways a atonement for sins, and here it is not much, just give me 500/- for the loss, and get me 10 onions from yr house for the ones damaged, and she had a smile on her face again.

Bottom left is the **** of Bingo, while tuffy must have been watching the fun and sadistically waiting for Bingo to get scolded in the morning.Look at the onions, luckily they are cheap now.
    [​IMG]

But I have a feeling, that while we were blaming Bingo, Tuffy must be chuckling.Tuffy must have been feeling neglected, where all our attention is on the little one, and I wondered why did Tuffy not stop Bingo while he was running amok.

I feel, Tuffy must have encouraged Bingo to go to the last room, and bring all the lotions to the DR, while he watched the fun, as a benovalent older brother, so that Bingo gets the firing in the morning, and we praise Tuffy that Tuffy is such a well behaved fellow as compared to Bingo.Sibling rivalary at its best , u see !

The other day Bingo was not well and i was in Chennai, and he was vomitting for 2 days.Doc gave some medicines, and he was fine.Since there was no one to take him out for walks, as i take them in the morning, He shat in the lawns, and Harsha saw some techni colour **** coming out, and she got alarmed.It seems it was one whole meter of cloth this fellow had swallowed, and god knows how it passed his intestines, and came out.The back ground was white when it went in, and came out creamish later.Next time we want a sample, we feed him the white cloth, apply some choclate on it, so he takes it in, and we get a free sample of the dye.Brilliant idea i think !!!

And we have some very heavy brass statues just on the Cabinet, and who knows Tuffy might tell Bingo one night to drop them on the floor, and wham it falls over Bingo, and in one stroke, his opposition is finished.

I feel Tuffy is not a dog, but a Human being, and Bingo like that Marley dog is nto a dog , but an animal.Just joking.

And from today the trainer was supposed to come to teach Bingo, but has failed to turn up as of now.Let us see what he has to say on seeing this fellow.He may increase his fees, if I show him the pics opf what Bingo has been up to, but I wont.I am a Sindhi and a businessman.

So the childhood of Bingo is to get over, and he starts to train under the trainer most probably from tomorrow.And he sure needs some training,bcs of Bingo i get the scolding, why i left his open or that.

and Bingo was looking so innocent today morning, what do i tell to those endearing eyes, and a wagging tail.And when he greets me in the morning, he walks like a Gay, backside going left and right, tail wagging, and licking me all over.He is male and so am I..amen

Some SMS joke sent today in the Garden by a friend called Rajesh.Some are very bad, but the decent ones i am posting here, laugh here at least friends.

Hindi Teacher : Muhawre ka vakya mein prayog karo

Ek Panth do Kaaj

Boy - Tulsidas Mootan Gaye,

Mootat lag gayi Paad,
    Paddat paddat hag liyo,
    Ek panth dui Kaaj

Mootat - Urination
    Paad - Fart
    Hag - ****

---------------------------------------------------------------

A Sindhi Family received the coffin of their dead father from their kin in Hong Kong, with a letter on the top of the coffin which read :

" I am sending Father's body and with it the items you all asked for.Under Father's body are 12 Bottles of Black Label, 10 packets of choclates and 8 packets of almonds.Give 2 Bottles to Kamalji, he has been very kind in commenting on my blogs.

Father is wearing a pair of Nike , give it to Kiran Det , and baseball cap for Devika .there are 2 handbags, one each for Mithila and Malspie

Father is wearing 6 shirts and 6 socks for the family kids,& the red Calvin Klien Underwear he is wearing is for Bhiku Mhatre, a dear friend of Daddy. Veda's Ring is on the left hand, and Cheeniya's on the right hand.

Now if there is anythingi I have missed, let me know, becasue Mother is also very sick !!!

Smile ladies and Gentlemen.Have a great day.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. anaamika

anaamika Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamalji......

I guess I am the first to give fb ! It is been a while, since I give fbs, read , or write in IL !! Glad I dint miss this !

Your Bingo seems to have taken on his master....... Big Laugh Big Laughget scoldings from the mistress of the house ............. one messes up with the onions and lotion, and the other loves to mess up with the girls next door /park(?) or the co- traveller's whiskey bottle / ciggies ??!! Big Laugh Big LaughYou have company.....Kamalji!!

Well, it is fun to watch dogs being mischevious !! Be it kids or dog, I like to see them naughty, but my dh feels whether it is dog or kids, they should be disciplined. I have a similar pic of my doggy, with newspaper and books !! That was the day we left him and went for vacations !!

Tuffy is quite smart huh?? So, Bingo goes training !! Ourr doggy can be trained or disciplined with just a piece of banana.......he will do anything to get a piece!!

About the Sindhi family........ Now that Kamalji got whiskey bottles from the father.......I was wondering what could the mother have to give away to Kamalji ??!! hehehe......

3. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Kamalji
    missing your posts .
    So bingo is really the rowedy one it seems.
    Wile breaking whisky bottles I think he must have few mls in side his throat & so the result :).
    He may be a very good company to you for your evening drink sessions.My Dh tried once to give few drops of beer to Leo but I was very sturn about .( one is enoughh in the family ...:cheers )
    Compare to him Our Leo is a saint From age 3 months he is dong all his nature calls outside. Never in home.Lucky me.
    He has grow up very beautifully .Didn't you read my post about
    "LEO encounters a monkey" do read.
    I have also posted his pictures in my album if got time you may visit & drop your comments.

About the father's coffin - Its just hilarious,I read it as a gujarati ba 's coffin distributing whole merchandises to family Few days back.

4. revathis

revathis Senior IL'ite

A nice & hilarious post kamalji. I enjoyed it till the end. I love dogs too. But can't have it bcoz the bldg bye-laws dont allow. I agree with anaamika,kids & dogs should be upto their masti.

The 'sindhi' joke was too good. I just couldnt control my laughter.:rotfl
    I was wondering will anyone do like that.

Revathi

5. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear kamalji,

A good story of seized opportunities.We had two daschunds for say,25 years at twelve each followed by Lhasaapsa,a mongrel and lastly a boxer.We are daschund lovers and infact we had an informal daschund lovers' club.While residing at Delhi,our landlady was making a nuisance of herself ,interfering in everything.I used to tell my wife that my dear daschund should fix her one of these days.As luck would have it,one day the land lady came up to our house to borow curds,While my dear fellow was sitting in a corner and watching her suspiciously.When she was getting out of our door with the borrowed curd in a cup,my good friend chased her and gave her a gentle bite.The lady screamed in horror.It took my logbook entries of all the injections administered to him and my physical demonstration of putting my finger in my pet's mouth, to calm her down.After this episodethe landlady stopped bullying us and there was a new respect in her eyes.A dog has an uncanny knack of differentiating between a friend and a foe.It is therefore a small price to pay by way of torn socks and broken articles.
    Regards

LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

6. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Hi KM ji,
    I think it must be the dog's hormones that makes it run amok. Just kidding.After all they are mammals, so it behavior will be like us only. Just check if Bingo is not consuming your leftover whiskey. You may get company for drinks.
    As to dogs consuming clothes and your idea of dyeing clothes thro' Bingo and tuffy is ingenious. Bali is famous for coffee, there chi vet cats are fed coffee seeds and seeds are excreted out by the cats without any digestion or mutilation of the seeds. Coffees made out of these seeds are expensive (since chi vet cats only picks the best coffee seeds to eat).
    I have stopped drinking Balinese coffee be it expensive or cheap.

May be you can sell materials under the banner "organically dyed materials".

As to my chotu, he enjoys catching birds and squirrels, but will not eat it. He is vegetarian cum kshatriya enjoys chasing sports.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anamika,

You are comparing me to Bingo ? Well i am honoured actually, for i feel a dog is better than a human being, more grateful and loyal.Big Laugh

Yes mischevious dogs are good, as are kids.they must have some life in them.Well the mother will bring the champane bottles u see.HAHA

Bingo has started to train, and i have taken pics of him and the trainer.
    And in a note i will explain u why Bingo behaved the way he did that day.

Thanks for the first FB, and that too a lovely one.Regards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishri,

So Bingo is Tipsy eh ! HAHA.Well a few ml's could have gone in, who knows.But i am glad he is mischevious, who wants a lazy dog, who is sleeping while a theif is stealing ur house.HAHA

I did not read that one about the monkey, i shall do so today, sorry about that.REgards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Revathi,

Well jokes will always remain jokes wont they ? Big Laugh

And yes dogs and kids, are both lovley, and i can pass time with them very well.

thanks.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Laxmiji,

Well humurous now, but u must have had yr heart in yr mouth, when he bit her.HAHA

Yes i agree it is a small price to pay really.They are wonderful.As i dont have sons, they keep me good company, and give me more kises and licks than my sons would have done.Big Laugh

thanks.kamal