1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tuffy and Bingo – The Saga Continues

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Tuffy and Bingo – The Saga Continues
    <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Been quite a while that I have posted anything on these two sons of mine. They are growing up damn well, on Rotis ,Milk and Bananas, nothing else. And as loving as ever.

Bingo the younger one is getting very horny. But we cant seem to find a lady for him.We have told the Vet, com[pounder, everyone. Now there is a Black male <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:pLACE>Labrador</ST1:pLACE> called Leo, who stays close by, runs away from home to come to our place.

So the other day, Bingo caught hold of him, and they were both over each other. Gays I tell u. I was out, so I did not catch the action, and they made so much noise, brother , harsha came out to see, and they had to put buckets of water to make them separate, and bingo was so Angry he bit Leo real hard, poor fellow ran away never to be seen again in the last week.

But when a bitch does come in, a stray one, these two just smell her, but do nothing. Bhabhi to whom Leo belongs, says she does not like the looks of her Bahu, and she wants a better looking ones so that she can get good grandkids, of the doggie kind.

But where is the guarantee that the bitch will deliver Bingo’s kids at our home ? She will go and deliver at any place on the streets, and then u have yr own kids running on the streets eh ! Beggars cant be choosers, and here we are beggars, so let Bingo have fun, Tuffy has now resigned himself to the fact that he will always remain a bachelor, he is old for these kind of things now. At 7 years.

The Rakhee Sawant of our lane trying to seduce my Salman Khan

[​IMG]

They have friends coming over to play with them, and my toffee jar keeps reducing. Both are human friendly and just love someone to play Ball with them.

Tuffy and Bingo with their Human Friends.I always wonder what the kids must be telling their parents, that we are going to play with dogs !!! HAHA

[​IMG]

Then there is Zora our neighbour, she loves Tuffy and is scared of Bingo. And Tuffy will do any command for her, but never for us. They two sit for hours, she in the swing in the lawns, throwing ball and he fetching it. Must have been friends in the last birth eh !

Zora and Bingo across the Wall

[​IMG]

And then there is Jaishree, this small kid. She is one and a half years, and she is just not scared of Tuffy, but her dad is. She came today morning, and wht a cute gal she is. I gave her a biscuit and she sat on the swing, and Tuffy just went to sniif her, and grabbed the biscuit from her hand.She got so scared, but wht a courageous girl she is.

Jaishree the cute girl, so pretty, she will grow up to be a stunner.Damn good features and expressions.

[​IMG]

And the best time for Tuffy and Bingo, is when we all have lunch down everyday, and they feel the family is complete and sit under my feet or brothers, while we eat.

And then come their Banana time, which is their icing on the cake.

One of the neighbours cars,parked outside my hime, being taken away for defaulting on payments

[​IMG]

That’s all folks, have a great weekend, ladies and Gentlemen.

KAMAL MAHTANI

You get rich as u grow old.
    Silver in your hair,
    Gold in your Teeth.
    Sugar in your Blood,
    Precious Stones in your Kidney,
    And never ending supply of GAS !!!!!!!!

Sardar to Boss = I want to marry your Daughter
    Boss – Your Salary is not enough to even afford her Toilet Paper !
    Sardar – Oh ! She does so much ****, then I don’t want to marry her !!!!

Waiter Gives Bill to Santa.
    Santa – Take my Card.
    Waiter – But Sir, this is a Ration Card !
    Santa – Haramzado, then why have u written outside, that we accept ALL CARDS !!!

WORST PJ PUZZLES

What will u put in a dead Man’s Mouth ?
    BIRLA PLUS CEMENT
    Because IS CEMENT MEIN HAAN HAI !!!

A Dog was lying upside down on the Road.
    All passerbys stopped and started to pray,
    Bcs the opposite of DOG is GOD !!!!!!

What would u call a girl who does not laugh
    HASI – NA

Why a heartbroken man does not need General Knowledge ?

Kyonki,
    Jab Dil hi toot <ST1:CITY><ST1:pLACE>Gaya</ST1:pLACE></ST1:CITY>, toh GK kya karenge !!!

2. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Ha Ha hA,:biglaugh very nice pictures of the kids (ofcourse tuffy and bingo too)

And I liked the santa joke very much:cheers

3. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji..
    after long time you've come up with a tuffy- bingo...good to hear about them... you give them only milk, bananas and roti??? nothing else??
    they look damn cute and playful... hope to see them one day!!!
    K

4. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Let me be a "Mu-fatt"...

Doggie and Dogini ki story se zyada dam Rakshi Sawant aur vehicle towing mein tha..
    Your joke are great as ever..from where so you collect that crap...

some people must be thinking you are a crazy senile oldman (satyaya budda) ... :) when you take photos of vehicle getting towed infact , doubting you for calling up the traffic fellow... I am sure you called the traffic fellow for towing ...Is it true or not ???

and that doggy lying upside down line in the zoke itself reminds me of Shahrukh khan in Devdaas... last scene.... :biglaugh

PS: rakshi was a typo but it looks like it suits her... ha ha ha..Something like Rakshasi Sawant...:rotfl

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Raba,

Thank u, for liking and opening teh account here of this post.

I posted many of these Tuffy Bingo blogs previously, but now posting almost after 6 months or so.

REgards

kamal

6. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Lovely blog as usual...Liked the pics a lot, especially tuffy and bingo...very cute :)

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

yes a long time since iposted anything of them.

the last one was 6 months back when i received no comment for 2 days i deleted the blog.I took a chance this time, and thanks to u three who came at last.

Yes pure veg, no nonveg at all, and they are very healthy.And they love apples too.HAHA

Do come over, it will be great.

REgards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Inc,

You are as mu Fatt as Rakhee Sawant, i saw her on the Swayamwar show, u see.:drowning:rotfl

WEll i dont interefere in anyone's business , i just heard the noise , and peeked out of my balcony to see them take away the vehicle.WEll i did not see SRK devdas, i dont watch too many movies.

HAHA.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice,

i used to post my pics with the dogs, but Indus lady took objection, saying dont post personal pics, hence u dont see me in the blog. But they have no problems with neighborus, or dogs , or anmyone ones pics eh !

HAHA

Thanks.

kamal

10. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

he he he, comparision to Rakshi Sawant...You can compare me to someone like say...Kiran Bedi...they are pole apart better same somewhere...

I think you have to see the last scene of Shahrukh khan in Devdaas , let me send you a youtube link...
    YouTube - Devdas final scene