1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tubelight(Lakshmi) the rising star of IL

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 12, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

This is so true Encouraged people achieve the best; dominated people achieve second best; neglected people achieve the least.

I feel anything good should be appreciated so that they get encouragement.
    I like all your fbs and they are thought provoking and something to learn. You also have a big heart to appreciate everyone and encourage them

love
    viji

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Aunty!

Oh how did I miss this thread. I think am not disciplined in browsing at IL. Always stuck only to a few things.

U have made my dream come true (I don't know whether TL's)
    U call her rising star - I already named her as Blooming Lady and Superstar
    Like the Superstar of Tamil Silver Screen, she has her own style of writing.
    Whenever I read her writing I give a tight ummah!
    I hope there was something in IL atleast from now on to nominate may be once in a year like they have award ceremonies for films, somebody can be chosen as the Star Performer and aptly rewarded.

Thank u so much viji mam for this thread. Ur love and affection is reflected here. I :bowdown to u.

TL please change ur name from Tubelight. Wish u good luck my dear

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Soldier

I was also thinking how you have not come here. Since you are working you must not be getting much time to go through all posts. After you wrote that you dreamt I wrote this post. TL is also very happy to read this.

love
    viji