TTC -What If "IF" plays an important role.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by annavarapus, Mar 26, 2010.

1. saudamini

saudamini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Priyanka,

Heartiest Congrats to you.
    The best part is you conceived naturally.

Wish you a very safe and healthy pregnancy.

We would love to hear about your success story, what you did and what you did not do. Every success story is a boost up for us ttc ladies.

Cheers
    Saudamini

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priyanka,
    Congrats dear. :)
    Thats a greatest new... Greatest thing to hear. GOD didn't let you down. IT happened before you need to puncture yourself for another IVF!
    Forget all worries. Just enjoy your pregnancy. :)
    Take care.

PS: If you are interested to login in old ID, lets have a private talk. Use PM facility.

3. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Hai Priyanka,

Congratulations. Thats a very sweet experience for you. Good. Do take care . Feel very happy for you.

4. jacksi

jacksi New IL'ite

Hi Priyanka

Congrats and wish u to have a safe and healthy pregnancy.

5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Priyanka,

You are abs'ly right,I am also in a same situation TTC from last 2 yrs....and not celebrated my b;day..etc.

Now I think its matter of time,whenever time comes for certain things they happen this is what i have learned from life.

but still question comes in mind why I?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  6. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Thanks to all the lovely ladies and my heartfelt thanks to all my well wishers.Yours wishes mean a lot to me..

Thanks to Radha,kinjal,vasu,thara,apurish,swetha,saudamini,jacksi and all others..sorry if I had missed anyone...

Thara,I did try one more time and it was my faith which drove me..Hope always whispers one more time and I think it is right.

@saudamini, I definitely want to share my experience and all others things which I did differently this cycle to achieve success.Some things which I strongly feel that helped me are..

1.I started going to acupuncture for a month.The acupuncturist told me that my abdomen should always be warm and I should feel the warmth when I touch it.So he wanted me to always use socks to my feet.The simple theory is if you keep your feet warm it will always rise upward and your uterus will be warm.I deligently followed it the whole cycle.I bought woolen socks and never removed them except when bathing.He gave me some chinese herbs which I would just mix in hot water and used to have it twice a day.

2.I always wanted some good protein for mature development of the egg.So I took a fruit,a veggie serving anytime through the day and an egg white in my break fast.I had 3 cups of milk daily.As I am a vegetarian I always made sure that I took good protein rich food from day3-day16.

3.After failure of 2 IVF cycles,I wanted to work on my body and did some rigorous jogging and totally cut my intake of carbs by 50% and so it helped me to reduce my weight.Though I was not over weight I wanted to reduce the 12 pounds which I gained after marriage.I was off from exercise and the diet when I wanted to seriously TTC again.I think the exercise and change in my food habits cleansed my body:)

4.Change of RE who did not want me to take BCP's...I really love him for that..he was literally laughing when he confirmed the news and was making fun of me..Though I have not heard of any who didn't use BCP's,he wanted to try something different and it worked even before it started.

5.Above all,positive faith,belief in GOD and constant support from my DH helped us to achieve this.As said by someone in one of the threads I also followed the routine of talking to my uterus to hold my baby when it's time.I used to talk to my uterus daily when praying that it's time and it needs to hold my baby:)I think it will really lift up your spirit:)

Will share more...

Loving,
    Priyanka

7. annavarapus

Thanks a ton ,Mallie.

8. annavarapus

Don't worry Swati,it will be your time soon.Be patient and be positive..that's the key for success.My best wishes for you!

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Priyanka,
    Good to hear your lovely experience...
    Thanks for sharing it with us...

10. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi priyanka,

Congratulations. and thanks for your good wishes.

Swati