TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

What's athipazham?

Shachu, It is rhogam. When one parent is positive and the other negative, positive dominates and the baby will be positive. Since there is some mixing of maternal and baby blood during delivery, antibodies will be generated by your immune system against the rhesus factor in your baby's blood. The shot has to be given immediately after delivery to prevent your body from getting "immune" to future babies. This baby will be fine. Make sure you, your husband, and anyone likely to be around at your delivery knows about it. It is critical for your future babies.

2. shachu

shachu Senior IL'ite

Thanks confused.
    The same was told by the doc too. So, we should take the shot only if we think of our second baby right?

Athipazham is a fruit, we ate them with badam and cashews. It more or less looks like a rotten banana. But it has medicinal abilities.

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi confused

Please click the link below

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fertility-and-trying-to-conceive/97854-endometriosis-chocolate-cyst-trying-conceive-13.html

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  4. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi all

Who are all TTC. I want to tell story to you after hearing this you all will :)

Now my Uncle's Son (Venkatesh) and daughter (Vaishnavi) called me and they are asking "enakku ippo pappa venum" they are asking for their company for playing. i asked to pray for that. he is asking "how many kids do you want" for that i asked how many kids do you want. he told "1, 2, 3 kids he want it seems" and they told "ummaachi auntikku niraiya kozhandhai kudu" once they told that i :biglaugh :biglaugh :biglaugh :biglaugh :biglaugh

I thought of sharing this to you all.

5. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

It is known as "Fig". You will get it as a fresh fruit or a dry fruit. Dry fruit can be taken along with other nuts.

6. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu, Sakthi, Radha, Bella, Poorni, Suja, Vidu, Sheshin, Saths, Gayu, Soniya, Bambli, Priya, RG, Hema and all other. new friends .... A big Hi to all my dear friends....

Sorry friends, i was and i am on complete bedrest..And yes " I am pregnant"... I wanted to inform all you guys first, but sorry had some issue with laptop...I am on my 9th week now... Was a real surprise.. cant sit for long time.. will write in detail later friends...

Thanks to all my dear friends......All the ideas,suggestions, diets from IL helped me to get POSITVE.... Adding all you guys in prayer...

I have to write a lot and loads.. will definitely do it.. once i am away from my bed... take care friends..

7. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Shar,

Congrats da !.........iam very very happy for you.......

you deserve it dear.pls. write the story.iam waiting to hear it from you.when is the due date.......:thumbsupiam very excited.i will pray for you to have a healthy pregnancy.

8. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Hi Sharanya,

Hearty congratulations and wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy.We certainly want to hear your success story.Pls post it at your convenience.

Congrats again!

9. newbee581

newbee581 New IL'ite

Amazing Shachu... Hearty congratulations to you.. Have a safe 9 month journey :)

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shachu,
    Congrats dear... Wow.. Thats good news to hear...
    Good that your doc appointment went well to.... All the best to hear the heat beat of the baby soon!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey...
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    If interested, join in Nov due date club!

Hope everything will go fine dear... Just take care of yourself. Eat healthy.
    There is a thread on RH negative in pregnancy forum. Check it!
    Resigned the job? Thats cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.