TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Sujatha

It was really nice to hear dear!! U will definitely suceed soon!!

Lot of positive vibes to u!!

Sticky baby dusts to u!!

Hi Vasu
    Thanks for ur reply; This time i did not feel that much pain that's y confusion;

Anyway i will hope for the best;

baby dusts to all TTC!!

Cheers
    Ramya

2. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi to everyone,

My update- Today the scan showed two on right side ( 20 & 13 mm) and one on left (19mm). FYI yesterday it was 20mm, 13 mm and 16 mm..I wonder howcome the rt. side are same. Took HCG today..Have to go tomorrow again for foll. mon.. Then may be IUI. Let's see..

Hi Sujana,

My doc says it takes 24 - 48 hrs. I had this inj. today and will go tomorrow after 24 hrs to check, if it doesn't rupture then after 36 hrs.. Are you going to have IUI.. How many follicles u have this cycle??

Wish you all the luck..

Hi Vasu,

How are you, strong girl..

Hi Radha,

How's your accupunture going on?

Hi Ramya,

Wish this time its positive for you dear..

Hi Vidya,

How are you dear..

Hi Sankna,

What's your update ?

Hi Sheshin,

How's your TTC phase going ??

Hi Nive,

What's your update ??

Hi to everyone whom I have missed..

Babydust to all of you..

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Deepali,

Acupuncture is yet to start. May be second week of July. All the best for your cycle. Take care. Follimon is usually taken before hcg. If you get HCG shot then its IUI and no more injections. Please check with your gynec. Sorry if I am confusing you.

Dear Sujatha,

Excited to read the mango part yaar. Hope you make it this month.

Dear Poorni,

Howz you? Hope you enjoyed your stay in pondy throughly.

Dear Ramya,

Howz your 2ww? Hope you make it this month.

Hi to all friends TTC and sticky baby dust to all.

4. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    Few IL tians are going for IUI, so I thought to join you all. Iam also planning to my IUI in this cycle. My LMP 20 Jun, doc asked me to take Letrozal Tablet from D2 - D6. On D7 (26 Jun) doc scanned & mentioned that eggs are in good now but she mentioned something about my cervix which i couldnt able to recollect, i think she mentioned my cervix is tight... for that she gave a tablet progyluton (white) from D7 and asked me to come for scan on D10 which is today. Doc mentioned that egg size has to 18mm to do IUI. My doc didnt mention how eggs are there, which side it there, nothing...

Should I need to ask any question related to it. What are the information should I know regarding IUI procedure?
    Please advice & also share your experience.... I'll keep update on my side...

5. saudamini

saudamini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anees

All the best for your IUI. I had my IUI on 26th June i.e the last Saturday. I would like to share my experience with you. May be it will help you in clearing some of your doubts.

My LMP was 13th June and I was put on Letrozole 5mg from Day 3 to 7. My gynae asked me to go for follicle study from day 10th. Since I am suffering from PCOS, there were few small follicles on both the ovaries. But what was good this time is that I had one good follicle in both left and right ovary. The follicle on the left side was especially good according to U/S doc. On day 12th the follicle size on left was 22 and on right was 18. (According to my gynae the follicle size must be around 22-23 for giving HCG inj).

So my gynae gave me the HCG inj on that day. And on 14th day the follicles ruptured and IUI was done.

My gynae told me that the passage to my uterus was very narrow and she had to dilate it for putting the sperm. After injecting the sperms, I was asked to lie down for 45 mins with legs kept in a bit elevated position.

I am now on my 2WW wait.

Few things that my gynae did before IUI are:

HSG to see if the tubes are good. (I think your gynae must have done that)
    DH's sperm count. (The lab where my DH got his sperm wash done gave both pre and post wash sperm count).
    Also my gynae insisted that I know how many follicles are there in my ovaries and in which ovary was the good follicle.
    She also asked us not to have IC before IUI.

Also Anees please ask your gynae where is she planning to put the sperms ? In the cervix or in the uterus?

I have had this experience with my earlier gynae, who had put the sperms deep in my vagina near the cervix and said it was IUI and had taken 10k from us for that. In IUI generally the sperms are put directly in the uterus.

All the best to you and lots of baby dust. Hope you will be able to hold your LO soon.

Regards
    Saudamini

6. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Anees,

Regarding your tightness, I think if tablet is not helpful then dilation at the time of IUI will be helpful. Once your foll. moni. is done , you can see in your report the no. of follicles and their size..You can very well ask it from your doctor.

You can also ask about the IUI proedure from your doctor..She must tell you about it before doing the procedure. IUI is better if you are trying for long and everything is normal..

Rest saudamini has explained nicely.

Wish you both luck this time..

7. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Deepali,
    I just said about follicle from my previous cycles experience. My 2 IUI cycles failed recently. So, Doctor has given me some time before proceeding to IVF. So, trying naturally :)

Wishing you all the best this cycle.

Radha,
    Thanks. I distributed the pieces of mango to all my friends in TTC virtually. Hope you got one piece too :cheers

Anees,
    Did you look at the follicle study report? I think even you could get it from Doctor and view the details like follicle size, egg from L or F ovary, endometric thickness. if they cannot give report, you can put forward these questions to your Doctor.

All the best for your cycle.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Ramya,
    Enjoy your 2WW. Have a great time...

Hi Anees,
    Good to see you back. All the best to your IUI & to your follicular study. Hope things goes fine this time. Take care.
    I hope Saudamani explained the IUI procedure in detail.
    Not every doc explain the no of follicles & other stuffs. Ask your doc once, if they didn't tell the exact numbers, You can track when they measure it!

Hi Saudamani,
    All the best to your 2WW. Hope things goes fine this time. Take some rest & eat healthy food. Enjoy your 2WW!

HI Deepali,
    Don't worry about the numbers & trouble you. Just go ahead with the plans with good mood! All the best to your last day scan!

Hi Suja,
    Mango festival? Looks interesting... Hope this cycle brings you success like the way mango reached you. All the best dear...

Baby dust to all TTC ladies..

9. Nive29

Nive29 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

My update - hoping to stay calm and enjoy my fertile days.

Sujatha,

Just hearing your mango story brings so much positive vibes. Wishing you the best from the mango

Saudamini,

Thanks for the detailed information - helps people like me[​IMG]. Lots of sticky baby dust to you on your 2WW

Deepali, Vasu, Vidya, Radha, Ramya and all other TTC friends,

Hang in there, your turn is just around the corner:thumbsup

10. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Hi Deepali,
    All the best to you. Thanks for asking about my status. I'm taking Acupuncture and started herbs to regulate my periods. So as of now no trials for us. Now the only thing I'm thinking is to get regular periods and weight loss.

All the best to all and sticky baby dust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.