TTC-IUI with some complications...Plz help me with your suggestions/comments friends!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by KHaridra, Aug 16, 2012.

1. KHaridra

KHaridra Senior IL'ite

I'm from Bangalore..TTC since 3 & a half years....I have PCOS since a year ,i've been taking tablets since then ,my periods are regular & no problem with my
    ovulation too..
    My husband underwent a surgery for varicocele a year back
    and has mild oligospermia(low sperm count),major asthanospermia(low motility rate)...hence cud'nt get pregnant naturally..:thumbsdown
    Hence we have to go for assisted conception technique...One of our friends
    suggested to go to CMC hospital,Vellore...We have got an appointment for IUI there..
    I have got my periods today ,i've to go to Vellore next week for IUI treatment,
    Will it be successful?Has anyone undergone the same situation similar to mine?
    When will i know that i'm pregnant after IUI ?Can i travel after IUI....
    Plz reply ASAP friends...awaiting for ur reply:help

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: TTC-IUI with some complications...Plz help me with your suggestions/comments frie

Hi KHarida,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies and to this forum. :)
    You an find our forum guidelines here.
    Just relax. Stress won't help in TTC! Stay calm! Just go ahead with IUI which ever place suitable to you!
    IUI success is based on various factor, just don't bother about the result, eat healthy, take some good rest & don't strain much. That will do the good!
    You can know the pregnancy in 2 weeks from the IUI day! Reg travel, you can travel, but minimize the strain to your body. Take some rest in the first few days.
    Take care & all the best!
    Baby dust to you.

1 person likes this.
  3. KHaridra

KHaridra Senior IL'ite

Re: TTC-IUI with some complications...Plz help me with your suggestions/comments frie

Thank You Vasumathy for ur reply!