TTC#1 confused.. Need advice

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Richi1987, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Richi1987

Richi1987 New IL'ite

So we are new to this. TTC #1. I am 9 DPO today with a negative test this morning. My expected period date is jan 18th & last AF was Dec 24th & O was on Jan 4th. My stomach is little bloated & feeling currents in my stomach like something is happening over there. My body temp is also high than usual. Less energy, a lot of mood swings & irritation. I was detected with high prolactin level of 150 & a little 4mm size tumor in July 2014. My doctor put me on .5 mg of Cabrogoline twice a week. In Dec they done my blood work & MRI again & my prolactin level came to 4 at that time & they told my tumor has also shrinked. We are actively trying after that & all these symptoms now. Is it a good sign ??

Hoping baby dust to all..

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Richa...9DPO is quite early to test. Ideally you should wait it out till 12/13DPO to get a better chance of a confirmation using a clear blue. Don't go by symptoms and its just a myth...only a small % of ppl actually get symptoms that early...I didn't have any symptoms till week 8, and then only did the tiredness kick in.

Hang in this...am sure yourdoc is following the best protocol based on your medical history. Best wishes!