1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

trusting husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by gulpang, Sep 13, 2010.

1. gulpang

gulpang New IL'ite

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->how i can start trusting my husband again. I blindly trusted him until he talked to this cousin who liked him without telling me. I felt really hurt by that and like he betrayed my trust. Now I am paranoid about him liking and talking with other girls that it drives me crazy. I was soooo cool before, but now whenever I am out, my eyes are on his eyes to see if he looks at girls as they pass by. he wants to work and i am scared what if he meets some one outside and starts liking them.
    I know this is unreasonable, but I cant make my mind think otherwise. I know i have trust issues and I need help on how i can start to trust him again. Its driving me crazy. I want to think that his eyes are only for me and whenever they wander it feels like a piercing pain in my heart.. how to fix myself?? how do i deal with him out in the workplace surrounded by pretty girls??

2. bebe

bebe Bronze IL'ite

Hi gulpang

why are you so insecure? He choose YOU! He married YOU! YOU are his wife! YOU are the best thing that ever could have happend to him! All either girls are rubbish compared to YOU! It is only your imagination which is playing tricks on you, get a hold on it... Best of luck...

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Gulpang,

Chill dear. He just talked to his cousin. It might be due to a social obligation or just for courtesy. Dont get confused between this and his love for you.

He is your husband and you spend most time with him, share his feelings and a lot more. You can keep your feelings under control if you realize this simple fact. A casual talk with his cousin should not bother you. If you are uncomfortable about it, tell him the same.

Why should his eyes see you only? Why not a beautiful flower or a smiling baby? Just chill and give him a breather...

-Lakshmi

4. grihasta

grihasta New IL'ite

What is wrong if he talked to his cousin? He can't completely cut her off just because she had a crush on him. He is now married to you. And she will be a relative always, and he will have to talk to her.

Trying to control your husband too much will only make him move away further to get some space. You need to stop being so paranoid. He is going to meet women at his workplace etc, and he will have to talk to them. If he sees them outside of office, say at a mall , as a courtesy, he will have to speak to them.

Men and women notice beautiful people of opposite sex when they pass by. As long as they don't stare in an obscene way, or try to approach them, there is no harm in it. You can't expect everyone to walk with their head down, can you?

You need to control your paranoia, and develop trust in him. Otherwise, your lack of trust and paranoia will lead to more problems in your relationship. Just because there are beautiful girls in his workplace doesn't mean he will be all over them, or that they will fall at his feet. get real and get a grip on yourself!!

5. iamsudha

iamsudha Senior IL'ite

Is he such a looker? I think wives overrate their hubbies!

One suggestion one of my friends jokes about. Feed him to his teeth and make him fat! Then he has no currency! :cheers

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  6. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Poor guy:rotfl

-Lakshmi