1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

True Love is Giving or Getting?? - Part 19

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Sindhurak, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

Part-19
    Niagara Falls is one of the most wonderful places on earth. It had 3 main falls out of which The American falls and Horseshoe falls ,was best seen from the Canadian side. There were thousands of tourists and most of them were Indians.
    “Isnt the place beautiful?” – Sid asked me was we were watching the falls from the observation deck.
    “Just Beautiful.? I dont have words to explain Sid..its ..its just breathtaking!”
    He came a little closer and said “You know Niagara is the Honey moon capital of the world?”
    “So?”
    “So,we might have to come here again”
    “Sid…”
    “Shh. Dont talk something and spoil my mood now”
    I just kept quiet and looked at the falls again. There was a rainbow across the falls and it made it look even more beautiful.
    “Ria, Take your time and see all the places now itself. We might not have time for all this next time”
    “I am going to kill you”
    “You are already doing it baby.”
    I saw Karthick and Meghna at a distance. They were standing close to each other and were talking something and laughing.
    “Sid,did you see that?”
    He looked at them..
    “hmm..Lucky Karthick, Megh is not unromantic like you”
    “Did you know about this before Sid?”
    “Hmm,.I know Karthick is interested in Meghna, but he hasnt told me anything ”
    “Even Meghna did not say anything.. …Hey Sid, come lets go and get them red handed now”
    “No Ria.I cannot do that. Disturbing a romantic pair is a Sin. Already my love life is screwed up and I dont want to make more mistakes..”
    “Shut up and come with me now” I pulled him by his hands.
    We were standing a few feet away from them and we could hear them talk. Meghna was lying on Karthicks shoulders and he was holding her hands.
    “Megh,Isnt this place beautiful”
    “Yes Karthick,looks more beautiful when you are with me”
    “We should come here again for our Honey moon”
    “Hmm…should we wait for another time Karthick?” – She said as she winked at him…
    “WOW..Meghna thats so romantic,” – Shouted Sid. Meghna and Karthick were startled and looked around.
    “I would have reconsidered my option if I had known you were so romantic Megh, Iam just wasting my time here” – he looked at me and said.
    Meghna was blushing and came near me.
    “Megh, whats going on. You never told me dear” – I asked her
    “Ria..I was actually waiting for a right time to tell you”
    “Oh,When? After what you were discussing got over?”
    “No I Was like….”
    “Leave her Ria. Why do you embarrass her. Megh you please continue from where you left. And you …you come with me right now.”
    Sid pulled my hands.
    “Thats ok Sid. We were about to come with you” – Karthick said.
    We all went to the food court. Me and Meghna were waiting, while Sid and Karthick went to buy the food.
    “Iam so happy for you Megh. Karthick is a good choice”
    “Thanks Ria. Did you feel bad that I dint tell you before?”
    “Not at all Megh”
    I saw Sid and Karthick talking to each other. I could make out Sid was making fun of him and Karthick was smiling.
    “Ria..” – Meghna called me.
    “What have you decided about Sid?”
    I did not reply.
    “Sid is a very nice person Ria. He loves you so much. I am sure he will be very understanding and take good care of you.”
    ” I know”
    “Then what is stopping you? Your Mom has already started looking for alliances and she wants you get married soon..”
    I was silent for sometime.
    “Are you still thinking about Arjun…?”
    “No Megh.I know its too stupid to think about someone who is married…but I just want to talk to him once .Want to know why he left me..”
    “Common Ria.What can you achieve by talking to him?He is no more in your life now.Just forget everything and move on with your life.Why dont you think about someone who is concerned about you all the time?”
    “I am thinking about that Megh.” I paused….”Infact I have decided.”
    “What?”
    “To marry Sid”
    Meghna was surprised. ” Did I hear it right Ria?you mean..my God,,,you started loving him?”
    “No Megh.Its not because I love him.Its for his love for me. Practically speaking,I will someday get married to someone,and why not that someone be Sid.He knows me better and I am sure my life will be happy with him”
    “So its just because he loves you and you dont love him at all”
    “No..not at this moment..but it might happen sometime Megh..and I dont want to lose him then”
    Meghna was so happy.She hugged me and kissed my forehead.”Iam so happy for you Ria.You have taken a good decision..have to told this to Sid?”
    “Not yet”
    “Not yet?You know how happy he wil be to know this.He was waiting for months to hear this Ria..dont make him wait more”
    “Yes Megh. Iam planning to tell him before we leave Niagara.”
    Karthick and Sid came with the food .They sat opposite to us.
    “Looks like you girls had good time chatting.Megh did you give her tips on how to be romantic?” – Sid asked her.
    “Why will I teach her When you are here..Sid..?” – She looked at me smiled.
    I gestured her to be silent.
    “Hmm…I am always ready. But your friend doesnt seem to be interested..”
    As he was talking Meghna pressed my hands.I looked at her and she pointed towards the juice counter.
    “Hello girls, whom are you looking at when two smart guys are sitting in front of you…” Sid turned towards the direction we were looking.
    “Hmm..is that the guy with Red Tees? Well…he is looking smarter than me.”
    He turned towards us and asked…”who is he?”
    “Arjun” I said without taking my eyes away from him.

9 people like this.

2. Barnowl

Barnowl Gold IL'ite

Nice twist. High time arjun made an appearance. I'm *so* loooking forward to the next part..

1 person likes this.
  3. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Wow!!! This is a great episode!!! Atlast Arjun returned!!! Loved it soo much!! Please post the next one soon!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. harsh1025

harsh1025 Senior IL'ite

waw...........................

1 person likes this.
  5. Sindhurak

Thanks Barnowl.. :)

6. Sindhurak

:)
    So I made U people happy atlast.. Hope U will like the twist furthere :)

1 person likes this.
  7. harsh1025

harsh1025 Senior IL'ite

Good decision by Ria.Its good to get married to the person who loves us.Please post the next one soon...............Dont make us wait for long......................

1 person likes this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Ria has taken good decision... But eagerly waiting to know wat is gonna happen ?????

1 person likes this.
  9. Sindhurak

Thanks Harsh and Deepu.. Wait for the next episode what gonna happen.. :)

10. ctharanath

ctharanath Bronze IL'ite

Hey Sindhu.. now badly waiting for the next episode.. pls post today itself.. :) :)

2 people like this.