trinetram/ my visit Koothanur Sarasvathi temple

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by gowthamanappu, Feb 5, 2009.

1. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hello chitra,

nice to see the goddess of saraswarthi and kotilingam pictures. while seeing the photos of sivalingams, feeling of visiting the temple personally. thanks alot for your spiritual services chitra.i have visited bangalore many times. but during my next time surely i will see visit this kodilinga temple. on behalf of indusladies, thank you very much for you during sivarathri, you have published the pictures of sivalingas......

regards,

raji.

2. vidya1972

vidya1972 New IL'ite

Hello Chitra

I want to visit this temple. can you give me some contact number , phone number of the koothanur saraswathi temple so that I can arrange for abhisekams . I want to do this as my son will be starting school soon.. so have been trying to get the contact details mainly the office phone number etc.. no luck till now.. hope you can help me.

3. gowthamanappu

gowthamanappu Bronze IL'ite

Prayer:

People aspiring wisdom, knowledge and education come to this shrine seeking boons of name and fame.
    Children are admitted to schools after performing Pujas to Mahasaraswathi in the temple. Also those aspiring higher education, art and crafts, music visit the temple to get their desires fulfilled.

The temple can be contacted on telephone No. 91-04366-239909. or try 2239909.

all the best/chitra.g / bangalore.

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  4. chitracv

chitracv Senior IL'ite

Dear Gowthamanappu

I reside in Bangalore planning to visit Rameshwaram during June please can you tell me route to visit Koothanur Saraswathi temple from bangalore.
    regards

5. gowthamanappu

Bangalore to Kumbakonam or Mayavaram, from Mayavaram, Koothanur is close. u have good place to stay. (by road = bangalore = dharmapuri = trichy bypass = thanjavur bypass - kumbhakonam - if u want to skip kumbhakonam take bypass and reach Mayavaram)

all the best/chitra.g

6. chitracv

chitracv Senior IL'ite

Dear madam

thankyou for giving me a route map can you please tell me is it possible to proceed to rameshwaram from Koothanur is it nearby or totally different route please let me know Sorry if i am troubling you madam.

regards

7. gowthamanappu

No problem? u can go to Rameswaram from Koothanur! you can reach Rameswaram if u finish ur pooja by morning? it is not nearby but u can reach? all the best! 3.5 to 400 kms!!!!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of places but since you are going to Koothanur, try and Visit Mother Lalitha Parameswari which is just ten minutes drive, the temple is in Thirumeeyachur, you will love! all the best.

Last edited: May 17, 2009