Travelling with Infant in Qatar Airways

Discussion in 'Travel' started by MuhilNeel, Sep 4, 2013.

1. MuhilNeel

MuhilNeel Silver IL'ite

Hai Friends....

We will be travelling to India with our 1 year old baby.We have booked our tickets in Qatar Airways. Does anyone have any idea about the meals provided for the baby in the flight. I have planned to take some bottled foods and cereals in hand. Can I carry water for the baby? How about the diaper changing facilities?

Thanks in Advance.

2. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

Qatar airways is good. All flights like qatar and Emirates have Gerber products with them. You can call them and check to make sure they have them. I packed my DD food when we flew to India last year. Diaper changing will be a challenge in that small toilet but thats with every flight. You can carry any food, premixed milk and water for the baby. All they do is make you take it out and check. That should all pass thru the secruity as its all baby stuff.

3. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Qatar Airways is supposedly a 5 - Star airline.I have not travelled from US to india by QA but have travelled from Qatar to India.

The last time we travelled in QA, it was so unfortunate that QA was not able to provide enough food for infants.They could provide us with only one bottle of hero baby fruit puree.They claimed that there were lot of infants that day and they did not have enough stock.So it is better to be prepared and carry our own food stuff.

Diaper changing facilities are good.I carried two flasks of water for the kid(My flight journey is for only 4 hours only).

4. MuhilNeel

MuhilNeel Silver IL'ite

@ ChitraVivek
    Thanks a lot for your valuable ideas Ma'm.

5. MuhilNeel

MuhilNeel Silver IL'ite

@ bhuvnidhi

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion Ma'm.