Travelling from NJ to Bombay??

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Kamla, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

My mother is traveling on Dec 2nd from Newark NJ to Bombay by AI flight. It is a direct flight with perhaps a stop on the way for fuel. I am wondering if anyone of you or your's is traveling by the same flight on that day?? If so, please let me know by pm. It will be nice to introduce her to someone who may be traveling on that day. It will give me an enormous peace of mind and will be comforting for her also!!

L, Kamla

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    I will ask around for you. Since I have lived in NJ I know the volume of people travelling to our country like your mother. Also it being the holiday season I 'm sure there will be plenty. My suggestion to be a little early at the airport...you need to anyway... and "catch" some unsuspecting traveller (just kidding) find someone suitable agewise to keep tabs on mom, (maybe i should stop before you get angry but knowing you wont get A) I'm sure something will work Dont worry rest assured Bon voyage for MOM.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,

That was nice to hear from you. For a minute, I was more than happy thinking you may be traveling yourself!?!

We have requested assistance for her travel, so I am quite confident that her journey will go smoothly. All the same, given our forum, I thought there is no harm in trying. It will only add to the comfort of us all if we know she has some company. As it is, AI will be full of Indians anyways!
    Last time around, she befriended a nice young gentleman who let her use his cell phone and she was calling me even after checking in and from London where they had a stop over!! It was nice to know that there are many chivalrous people left in today's hectic world:))

L, Kamla