1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

travel agents for India tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by rosenav, Mar 2, 2011.

1. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

hello ladies I live in Maryland ..

I'm looking for a travel agent fr good deals to India tickets, can you plz suggest someone you may know,booked tickets with them.

Cheers

2. shams86

shams86 Bronze IL'ite

Re: travel agents

Hi Rosenav...Recently we too booked tickets for India and I did a lot of google search for gud travel agents who can offer affordable gud deals. Even asked some of my frnds agents too but later I found one gud travel agent. They are Aakash travels and they have gud reviews too in google...Their staff is superb in receiving and customer support is tooo gud...Specially Sonal in their office is quiet sweet person in receiving guests doubts. They even bargain too and they say very reasonable rate...I compared with so many travel agents..So try this out and as you have infant with you..I really suggest Emirates Airlines. Here I am giving you the number of Aakash travels too...Their number is 3108386786. Try out and ask for discount too. All the best and happy journey in advance:thumbsup

3. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Register in desiairtickets.com, you will get emails with quotes from different travel agency and you can pick the one you want based on convinience and also price. I used their website for 2-3 times, very satisfied.

4. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

thank you so much shams and vijikrish for sharing the information, I'm going to try them straight away.:)

5. abhi321

abhi321 New IL'ite

Nowadays its better to book tickets online. It is better to rely on travel agents. They are not at all reliable. I prefer booking tickets online at a travel booking site. There are lots of site for that. You can use any of them.