Transit of Jupiter November 15, 2007 and its effects on your Rashi.

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Nov 17, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

The transit of Jupiter on 15th November 2007 has resulted in the following effects on each Rashi.

Moon Sign in Aries – Stars: Aswini 1-4 Padam; Barani 1-4 Padam and Kirthika 1<sup>st</sup> Padam: Jupiter will transit through your 9<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi.
    Favorable: There will be auspicious events in the family. Guys waiting for promotion will finally hear the good news. There will be constant financial gain for one year.

Moon Sign in Taurus – Stars: Kirthika 2-4 Padam, Rohini 1-4 Padam and Mrigasira (Mrigashirsh) 1,2 Padam: Jupiter will transit through your 8<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi:
    Unfavorable: You may have to keep a cool temperament throughout this year as there is a possibility of heated exchange of arguments in office and you may have to throw up the job in air. There would be more labour and less money during this period. Do not enter in to any new deals between June 2008 and October 2008 when Jupiter will be Retrograde.

Moon Sign in Gemini – Stars: Mrigashira (Mrigashirsh) 3-4 Padam, Thiruvadarai (Ardra)1-4 Padam and Punarpoosa (Punarvasu) 1-3 Padam: Jupiter will transit through your 7<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi
    Favorable: Your efforts will be rewarded. You will gain from speculation. If you are planning to sign any business deal this is the right time to flag off the deal.

Moon Sign in Cancer – Stars: Poonarpoosa (Punarvasu) 4<sup>th</sup> Padam, Poosam (Pushya) 1-4 Padam, Aailyam (Ashlesha)1-4 Padam: Jupiter will transit through your 6<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi
    Unfavorable: Jupiter has moved in to your 6<sup>th</sup> house. You have to be very careful with your friends and relatives. You may be deceived by them and you may incur loss because of them. In office, do not try to get in to arguments with your colleagues or superiors. Do not speculate you may lose your funds. There would be slight health problems too.

Moon Sign in Leo – Stars: Makam (Magha) 1-4 Padam, Pooram (Purva Phalguni) 1-4 Padam, Uttiram (Uttar Phalguni) 1<sup>st</sup> Padam: Jupiter will transit through 5<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi
    Favorable: The lions can roar loudly for their efforts are going to be rewarded immensely. They would climb the ladder of success effortlessly. It is also a good time to speculate. There would be celebrations in the family and there is possibility of marriage alliance.

Moon Sign in Virgo – Stars: Uttiram (Uttar Phalguni) 2-4 Padam, Hastam (Hastha) 1-4 Padam, Chittarai (Chitra) 1-2 Padam: Jupiter will transit through 4<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi
    Moderate: You guys would devote more time in spiritual and religious affairs. Some of you may take interest in charitable work. This is the time to listen to your inner voice and follow the principles of the Lord.

Moon Sign in Libra – Stars: Chittarai (Chitra) 3-4 Padam, Swathi (Swathi) 1-4 Padam and Visakam (Vishaka) 1-3 Padam: Jupiter will transit through 3<sup>rd</sup> House from your Janma Rashi
    Favorable: You guys can finally rest as your hard work will pave your way to success this year. Do not try any short cuts to win over any game of life as it may land in you in a big pit. There is also danger of losing your funds through gambling or stock market.

Moon Sign in Scorpio – Stars: Visakakam (Vishaka) 4<sup>th</sup> Padam, Anusham (Anuradha) 1-4 Padam, Ketai (Jyeshta) 1-4 Padam: Jupiter will transit through 2<sup>nd</sup> house from your janma Rashi
    Favorable: This is the time to celebrate as a period of MIDAS TOUCH has started for you guys. Marriage, successful business ventures, pending legal matters will fall at your favor, promotions, higher studies and abroad visits is forecasted for you. This is an extreme good period for speculation.

Moon Sign in Sagittarius – Stars: Moolam (Mool) 1-4 Padam, Pooradam (Purva Ashada) 1-4 Padam, Uttiradam (Uttarashada) 1<sup>st</sup> Padam: Jupiter will transit through Lagna (1<sup>st</sup>) house from your Janma Rashi
    Moderate: There would definitely be more success than the previous year. A good job for those who are waiting for one is foreseen. There would not be any major calamities for one year unless Jupiter is badly afflicted by any other planets.

Moon Sign in Capricorn – Stars: Uttiradam (Uttarashada) 2-4 Padam, Thiruvonam (Shravan)1-4 Padam, Avitam (Dhanishta) 1-2 Padam: Jupiter will transit through 12<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi
    Unfavorable: This is a period of balancing equation of money flow with expenditure. There could be some kind of illness in the family. Legal cases will not be in your favor. Do not sign any documents without proper reading as you may get in to legal hassles.

Moon Sign in Aquarius - Stars: Avittam (Dhanishta) 2<sup>nd</sup> Padam, Chadayam (Shathataraka) 1-4 Padams, Pooratahi (Purva Bhadrapada) – 1-3 Padam: Jupiter will transit through 11<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi
    Favorable: You guys will rock this year. A good period for marriage, business, enhancing reputation, rewards, gains, speculation, promotion, family tours, business tours, happy events and the list is endless. Say a small prayer and enjoy the benefits of your good karma.

Moon Sign in Pisces – Stars: Pooratathi (Purva Bhadrapada) 4<sup>th</sup> Padam, Uttiratathi (Uttar Bhadrapada) 1-4 Padam, Revathi 1-4 Padam: Jupiter will transit through 10<sup>th</sup> house from your Janma Rashi
    Favorable: Jupiter is in your house of KARMA, the house of profession. You will see sudden changes in the pattern of your life. The change has to be drastic and be prepared for it. There are possibilities of travel regarding profession and it would be in your favour. Marriage is on the way for the singles. Guys who have appeared or are going to appear for any competitive exams, will see a bright result.

Regards

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007

2. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Very interesting post. I hope you post more like these. Thank you. My moon sign is Libra.

3. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Mals,

Thanks for sharing. good to know about the effect on our Rashi

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,
    Thanks for this information, i was very much worried about the Saturn transit into my raasi and this transit of Jupiter brings solace to me.

sriniketan

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,
    Thanks for this information.
    With this information, there is no much problem for my family.
    Thank GOD!!.

~Punitha

6. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Great! First Saade Saati & now this....God when will it end? Looks like all the 9 planets are conspiring against me!shakehead

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,
    The dumb-belle, that I am, please distinguish between moon sign & sun sign.:confused2:
    Which goes by the English D O B & which one by the star ?
    Love,
    Chits.

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals
    Thanks so much for this info.My sign looks o.k i think.

9. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals
    Thanks for the info.I hardly know about astology,but have a keen astologer (my husband).Seems good forme,hoping for a better 2008 rather than a turbulent 2007.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Dear Chitu,:queen:queen:queen:queen:queen:queen:queen:queen

Sun Sign goes with your DOB and
    Moon Sign goes with your star.....

Thanks for stepping in my friend...

Love always and Regards