1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Top 10 recent self amusements

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by tuffyshri, Sep 6, 2011.

1. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

1) I have started commuting by office bus, I prefer to sit in the first row. Which means more visibility of the streets, traffic and how the driver drives. I have observed that I am getting so nervous that I clutch my finger nails in the palm that it hurts!

2) I cannot spell tongue and length correct in the first time (tounge and lenght is my way)

3) I am damn scared of heights, those that are taller than me. No, that doesnt include my husband :p. I am a paranoid in that sense ('enakku height na bayam' - like Karunas in Vasool Raja MBBS)

4) I like the names Harish, Karthik and Nisha a lot. I assume those guys are smart/cute/beautiful

5) I am more asleep during the day time than the evening ('enkku US timing dhan othu varum pola irukku')

6) Its been 3 years since I went down with fever ('fever mattum dhanga.. matha vali vedhanai problem ellam innu irukku, kannu vakkadheenga')

7) I no more enjoy listening to music, especially connecting to ipod or FM radios ('aahhhaa.. vayasagudhu pola irukku')

8) My DD Chinni is following me in reading habit, and getting short(est) tempered :-(

9) I cannot cut on my food content to lose weight. I am getting daily head aches and low BP instead (another :-()

10) I am spending a lot of time these days in FB! hmm...

Enna oru mokkai post! :bonk

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai TS,
    I appreciate your frankness. Why don't you try on the other way round. Start listening to music, Everyday you see girafee poster , Low BP means you should eat spicy food and pickles evertdat. Head ache start doing meditation that is the correct way to abe away from head ache. Try. close your eyes and sleep and think that you are too tired and your body needs rest. Everything will become alright and you will become hale and healthy soon. Edo enakku theerindadai sollierukken. try pannupa. Success it is always in our hand. Our hardwork will be rewarded surely. All the best da.

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hi Tuffyshri (what an adorable name :) )

I could relate well to half of your point in no.2 and 1/3 of your point in no.4 :biggrin2: Don't get confused...as yet!

I tend to make mistakes when it comes to lenght too. (see even now I'm spelling it as "lenght" instead of "length". The same way that I always spell "strength" as "strenght".:bonk

And good pick on Karthik! That's my favorite name as well! Very classy, but I'm not so taken by Harish nor Nisha. I'll keep these two names on my mind. Who knows, I might fall in love with both these names some day!