1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tom, Jerry and the E.....M

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, May 4, 2015.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

LOL Scorpio, so this became a word puzzle for you! :-D

1 person likes this.
  2. satchitananda

Aruna, yes, I thought I would outwit BH, but he seems to have had the last laugh.

3. satchitananda

Syamala, after all this rigmarole, I do hope I get some good results. I know, I am not being detached in my karma, but well ..... this is the first time I am trying all this out and of course I want to see it work!

4. satchitananda

Thanks curiousgal. So glad you enjoyed reading it. :-D

5. satchitananda

Yes, Periamma. Just hoping this is one more hobby and not the next one. Hoping I can see some new birds sometime soon and go clicking pics.

The satisfaction of watching plants grow and eating grown in our own garden is something so tremendous, that I really want to experience it.

6. satchitananda

Pushpa Mami, this is one battle of wits where no one wins and no one loses. It is an ongoing competition! :-D Thanks a lot for the good wishes. I know you have a lovely garden. Next time I come to Chennai, I shall certainly visit you for tips on gardening. Why don't you come to our thread in the gardening section and give us your suggestions?

7. satchitananda

Kamalji, first let the E.....Ms which I smuggled in survive and do their job. Then we can think of business plans! Till then, just praying my own venture called "Balcony garden Inc.", restricted to my own personal use does well.

8. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi your thread comes in the wake of the public statement by minister Nitin Gadkari that he stores the outpourings of his bladder iin a 50 lite can and waters his plants with them and they grow bettert than palants that haven't received the blessings of his bladder product. Why only compost. Human excreta could also be used for manuring the garden. If all farmers in the country fertilize their fields with their bladder-bowel manufactured products we will save lot of money in fertilizer subsidies., East or west manure is the best.

1 person likes this.
  9. satchitananda

Balajee, I am not going to try that out. Our home is blessed with a toilet even before the BJP came up with plans of providing them for the special use of women! And yes, I have written about the favour Nitin Gadkari is doing to our country too!

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

It looks like "no" is a "yes" and "yes" is "I like it" in your dictionary. I would freak out as well if someone were to bring into my home E....... Never mind, I am not going to even attempt saying it. You both appear to know each other very well. He understood what you were up to, the moment you walked in. You are made for each other.

Viswa

1 person likes this.