Toddlers playgroup - Bur Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by playgroup, Jul 16, 2010.

1. priyanka2009

priyanka2009 New IL'ite

priya - is there anything in art and craft in eve around 4/5 pm for 2 days a week.

pls confirm on the fees if there is anything

2. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

hi all, this is Anitha, even i stay in burdubai.
    can u suggest me in finding out play school for my kid she is also 2 and half yr old. i am very new to this place , its been just 2 weeks for me in dubai.
    i have been browsing and trying to find out some schools but your suggestions would be more helpful for me.
    rite now i am staying in rose garden hotel apartments near Families supermarket.
    If it is possible for u then we can catch up some time at ur place or my place.

vl b waiting for ur feedback.

bye for now
    Anitha.

3. annu1881

annu1881 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shivani,
    I stay behind Ramada Spinneys. I have a 18 month old daughter. Saw from your posts you too have a 15 mth old daughter. It will be good for them to interact with each other. I usually take her out in evenings by 6 pm. Let me know if you come for walk around that time, we can meet up.

4. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Annu
    Good that you are staying closer by ! Let me know how are you placed next week ... post diwali ! I'm also looking for company for my 15month old daughter !

Cheers

5. annu1881

annu1881 Bronze IL'ite

That is great shivani !! Which building are you staying? I am fine anyday evening, just message me in the morning.

6. Shivani2009

Im behind Golden Sands 5 ! Do you come towards Ramada ?

7. annu1881

annu1881 Bronze IL'ite

i dont know where exactly GS 5 is, if its near Ramada, we can meet up at a common place say a parking lot nearby and then take it on from there. Do you take your kid for a walk everyday? I try to take my daughter out in the evening as she gets very cranky. I dont have much company now, it will be great to know you. She gets bored of seeing my face the whole day!! I think she will love to have other kid around. Has your daughter started walking? are you on facebook?

8. Shivani2009

Hi Annu

Sorry for Delayed response , We could meet at Ramada Parking post Diwali if its ok with you ! I havent been regualr with my lil one's outings , but I intend to be now , since the weather is getting better .. For sure kids need company and Im looking for the same around her age group ! I can understand child also needs some change from the regular faces , guess Our actions become predictable over the period of time !
    She has started walking , and Yup Im on facebook , but only issue is exchanging details in the open forum and Pvt msg is a Paid service !

A Coffee Meet up would also be in the pipeline post Diwali , See if you can join us !

Cheers

9. annu1881

annu1881 Bronze IL'ite

sure shivani, lets try to meet on monday after diwali.

10. Shivani2009

Done ... Ramada Parking @ 6pm