Today, Wednesday, a lovely day till now which brought a smile on my face

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Feb 12, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

When the day starts fine then everything goes fine. Today my day started fine. Finished my cooking fast as I had to go out for certain jobs. When I was just thinking of getting ready got a call in landline from my close friend. She brought a smile on my face saying saw the jewelleries you made in facebook the all lovely and also the colours are very good. When I was just talking to her my mobile rang and I saw it was from my sister, since it was STD call told my friend I will call her later. Usually my sister is very busy and does not have much time to talk but today she was a little free and we had a long chat. In the meantime my dh went out after having breakfast. After talking with my sister phoned my friend again as Ihad left it halfway, then later I might forget. We would have spoken more but shealso got a call.

Then got ready to go out. I had to go to the bank and there I was so surprised when a young girl gave a sweet smile though I did not know her. Also when I went to another place a young man gave asweet smile, whom also I did not know. Dont know today why they gave a smile to this old lady. Anway I was happy. In the bank some form had to be given which required mine and my dh's signature. As my dh was also somewhere out phoned I told him to come to the bank so that we need not come again to the bank. The lady was also happy that I gave it fast.

Since both of us were there we could buy lot of vegetables . Got some of my favourite vegetables too and seeing the vegetables only I felt I have had a delicious meal. Because of the phone call I forgot to give my dh butter milk before going, anyway after coming he asked for it and had. After coming home logged in and was surprised to get so many fbs which made my day.

I believe in Smile a while and while you smile another smiles and soon there is miles and miles of smiles. So dearies have a smiley day images.jpg

10 people like this.

2. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Such a very sweet note vijima.And yes you are 100% right that a smile from even an unknown person can make us feel happy.

1 person likes this.
  3. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Vijima. Lovely Writeup. You made me smile. I was imagining sweet smile on your face and smiling. Thanks For Sharing and spreading smiles.

1 person likes this.
  4. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

Good writeup :) Thanks for passing the smile to me! see, Iam smiling after reading this post :)

1 person likes this.
  5. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi aunty,

Thank you for sending smile vibes across :) smiled reading your post..There are hundreds of languages around the world but a SMILE speaks them all..Glad to know about your goody smiley experience today..I have experienced the same happiness when some unknown gives a smile..Just that makes our day cheerful...

1 person likes this.
  6. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Viji aunty, your post makes my heart smile..it's very pleasant to read such a nice and warm post. A smile from strangers always creat a good vibe, when our mind is filled up with many things, and suddenly if we receive a smile from someone, definitely it's like a chill breeze on a hot day. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Vijima as usual very nice writeup...happy to hear yesterday was :) day for you...which makes me smile and bring beautilful smile on your face.am visually seeing your smile face

Thanks for sharing

Have a good and smiley day ma

1 person likes this.
  8. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

dear vijima, i read ur post today (thursday). and u had brought a big smile on my face. thanks.

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nimmi dear welcome to my thread and glad to get your first fb which made my day. First of all my net is very slow and then one day net was not available . Sorry for the delayed reply. Glad you liked the write up and thanks dear

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Rajini dear sorry for the delayed reply./Glad I could make you smile. You are welcome dear . I always like to bring a smile on everyone's face and glad to know I could do that with this post