1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

To Travel Or Not To Travel: That Is The Question

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jul 2, 2018.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao: Never mind Kamala. You meant Wanderlust, didn't you? So now you are banishing me to Timbuctoo, eh? OK, shall oblige if such an opportunity arises! Monte Carlo, well now you mention it, may add it to my bucket list.

kkrish likes this.
  2. satchitananda

Thanks a lot Thyagarajan. No, I have not seen the Spree frozen. Last time I was there was in November. It was horrible: grey, windy, cold, dismal ..... The place looked so different in the summer sunshine. As for the zero pollution, oh yes. The greenery, the cool air ..... I sit back and think of it to refresh myself from time to time. And no, it was not the passenger's seat, it was mine that would not go upright.

Glad you enjoyed.

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Ah yes, wanderlust. I should have known my friendcwill come to my rescue! :)
    Good that you added Monte Carlo to your list. Bank, here I come with my money.

satchitananda likes this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Hi Satchi usually students write an essay how they spend their vacation and about the places where they visited.Here a Teacher writes about her vacation.Enjoyed your narration satchi.How are you now?Hope your health is fine after a hectic travel.Take care

kkrish and satchitananda like this.
  5. satchitananda

Sometimes it is important for the teacher to be in the students' shoes in order to know where the shoes bite, Periamma! :) Back to work and classes. Managing. Still trying to settle down as we have been having house guests since the day I came back.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to read your travel and that too with photos. For person like me who can't goto Germany it was a real treat for the eyes. Glad you enjoyed your travel though health problems were there. Awesome narration . While studying you must have scored full marks for essay

7. satchitananda

So glad you enjoyed reading it, Vijima! Composition was my weak spot in school. :) I could never write essays or essay type answers.

iyerviji likes this.
  8. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

A nice travelogue with wonderful photos.You have literally taken us with you.Just today I saw your snippet.We were out of computer world for a week.In 2007 we had been on 21days' trip to Europe covering Germany,Italy. Vatican Belgium France, Swizerland ,Holland and London.You have brought back my memories.Thank you

Jayasala 42

9. satchitananda

Thanks Ma'am. So glad you liked it. :)

10. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Lovely pics and travel diary Satchi @satchitananda . Enjoyed every bit of ur write up.